Bedtime Stories

Just back from an outing with Chris (Saturday), and we went to the cinemas to catch "Bedtime Stories" at Hoyts in Melbourne Central. At first I thought the comedy would just be another typical American comedy that lately has reduced in quality and value, but after I watched it, I reckon this movie wasn't as bad as I've thought. In fact, it was quite entertaining, with the 'big eye-balls' guinea pig who was SO CUTE!! There ARE moments I cracked up because it was really funny.

Photobucket
My Rating: 6/10
Cast: Adam Sandler, Keri Russell, Guy Pearce, Courtney Cox

We had dinner at Old Town Kopitiam, which is a new Malaysian restaurant in Chinatown. Ordered Hainanese Chicken (half-chicken) and Ikan Bakar (grilled-fish in banana leaf) and had chicken rice. It wasn't too bad and the fish is fresh, but I think Chom Chom still has the better taste, especially when it comes to the Hainanese chicken.

After that had a long chat by the Yarra River until almost midnight. It's always good catching up with an old friend...

There goes my Saturday... Sunday night will be the night I go back to work at the restaurant (Sozai re-opens Saturday 3rd). SIAN! I realized that the conditions of my cuticles and fingernails are so much better with the 2 weeks rest from the restaurant, though I think I've gained some weight sitting around more often than I usually do. And not to mention all the snacking whilst watching dramas... Oh well... I'll try to work it off at Sozai I guess! -_-

Comments

Popular Posts