화로 BBQ
Just came back smelling of BBQ... When you visit a Korean BBQ you'd always smell that way... We had lots of fun anyway...
Ai-lin suggested 화로 (Hwaro) BBQ which is on Little Bourke's Street between King and William Streets... I've never been there before. It's a cool place, with loud Korean music (and sometimes English music too), and tables with BBQ stove and funnels, and really nice meats for BBQ! Jingyan is back from Wodonga (very far place north of Victoria near the New South Wales border) for the long weekend, and we decided to meet up. As Jingyan has just started work as a civil engineer, she was posted to the faraway country place to work on a project, therefore she cannot continue with Korean 4...
We had quite a lot to eat... Besides me, Ai-lin and Jingyan, there were also Alvin, Tony and his wife Mary, as well as Daniel and his girlfriend So Yeon. After dinner, Daniel, So Yeon, Ai-lin, Jingyan and I went to San Churro's in QV for some churros, tea and chocolate drink and had some good chat~

Deciding on what to eat...

Shoot Daniel...

The dudes of the night

The ladies of the night

Me, Jingyan and Ai-lin

BBQ

Some random side dishes, lettuces for wrapping the meat...

Am I awed with the food?

I attempted to cook while Daniel looked on

전

만두

More food for BBQ

냉면

Everyone at the table

Ai-lin, So Yeon, Me, Mary and Jingyan


Trying to take photos with the words "화로" - signifying that was the restaurant we were at!

San Churro afterwards

Yummy churros dipped in chocolate... SINFUL!

Sipping my Classic Cold - a 60% dark chocolate drink

So Yeon and Daniel - finally a photo of this couple...
No one knows they were dating for 5 months until recently... How secretive!
There goes my Saturday... Another great one... Last Saturday I went out with Yongshan and Chris and we went shopping at the newly-opened Harbour Town which is just a little further up Docklands. Harbour Town is a outlet shopping centre located where the Southern Star is. I wish I would have a chance to ride in the Southern Star, however, it is really expensive.... Maybe when I go back to Singapore I'll have a go with Singapore Flyer?? Who's in to join me?
Ai-lin suggested 화로 (Hwaro) BBQ which is on Little Bourke's Street between King and William Streets... I've never been there before. It's a cool place, with loud Korean music (and sometimes English music too), and tables with BBQ stove and funnels, and really nice meats for BBQ! Jingyan is back from Wodonga (very far place north of Victoria near the New South Wales border) for the long weekend, and we decided to meet up. As Jingyan has just started work as a civil engineer, she was posted to the faraway country place to work on a project, therefore she cannot continue with Korean 4...
We had quite a lot to eat... Besides me, Ai-lin and Jingyan, there were also Alvin, Tony and his wife Mary, as well as Daniel and his girlfriend So Yeon. After dinner, Daniel, So Yeon, Ai-lin, Jingyan and I went to San Churro's in QV for some churros, tea and chocolate drink and had some good chat~

Deciding on what to eat...

Shoot Daniel...

The dudes of the night

The ladies of the night

Me, Jingyan and Ai-lin

BBQ

Some random side dishes, lettuces for wrapping the meat...

Am I awed with the food?

I attempted to cook while Daniel looked on

전

만두

More food for BBQ

냉면

Everyone at the table

Ai-lin, So Yeon, Me, Mary and Jingyan


Trying to take photos with the words "화로" - signifying that was the restaurant we were at!

San Churro afterwards

Yummy churros dipped in chocolate... SINFUL!

Sipping my Classic Cold - a 60% dark chocolate drink

So Yeon and Daniel - finally a photo of this couple...
No one knows they were dating for 5 months until recently... How secretive!
There goes my Saturday... Another great one... Last Saturday I went out with Yongshan and Chris and we went shopping at the newly-opened Harbour Town which is just a little further up Docklands. Harbour Town is a outlet shopping centre located where the Southern Star is. I wish I would have a chance to ride in the Southern Star, however, it is really expensive.... Maybe when I go back to Singapore I'll have a go with Singapore Flyer?? Who's in to join me?
Comments
i just wasn't sure how much it will cost though... the ones at melbourne is so expensive..