Our 1 Year...
It would be our one year anniversary today... I still 'celebrate' it, but with tears... If only things have come til here, and not fall short of 9 days... But I guess our relationship has gone beyond that one year... And in my heart, it will go on forever...
I really want to hear his voice again... I really do... I miss him so much that no words can describe the intense longing... But, I doubt I will ever get to feel his touch again... His hands, his hug, and his kiss, if ever... And I will never be able to anticipate his calls anymore, like before... I know I won't ever see that 1%, though I still cling on to the snapping strand of thread like my life depends on it. If only I haven't made him let me go...
Being apart means amputating a part of me... I am officially a disabled now...
I will wait for him... Even if he finds a new love... Even if he gets married.... I will wait for him, silently, in a corner, even if he will not come to me. For my heart has already been given to him, because I know it belongs to him.
I really want to hear his voice again... I really do... I miss him so much that no words can describe the intense longing... But, I doubt I will ever get to feel his touch again... His hands, his hug, and his kiss, if ever... And I will never be able to anticipate his calls anymore, like before... I know I won't ever see that 1%, though I still cling on to the snapping strand of thread like my life depends on it. If only I haven't made him let me go...
Being apart means amputating a part of me... I am officially a disabled now...
I will wait for him... Even if he finds a new love... Even if he gets married.... I will wait for him, silently, in a corner, even if he will not come to me. For my heart has already been given to him, because I know it belongs to him.
Comments