Christmas Fun Part 2
It was a last minute decision to go to Port Melbourne since I haven't been there before. People has told me before that Port Melbourne Beach is really pretty. So I went there today with Yongshan and Suya after a meal at this new Vietnamese Grill Bar restaurant... Port Melbourne Beach is indeed a beautiful place... As I've mentioned before, the sea really do have a calming effect over me. Walking barefooted in the sand, standing in the water and just basking in the warm (not overly hot) sun makes this Christmas a different, yet enjoyable one.
Furthermore, transport is free for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day for the entire Metropolitan Melbourne.... SHiok!
However, it was an impromptu plan to go to the beach, so I didn't have my shorts with me... Luckily the weather here is dry so my jeans dried up quickly...

My pork chop broken rice at Vietnamese Grill Bar
It's pretty good!






Some pics I've snapped at Port Melbourne

Playing in the water...




Forming heart shapes, and some photo 'illusions' we tried to create



Amazing what a simple scarf can do...
1. Pirate Version #1 - Fight with your water bottle
2. Nonya - Nasi Lemak, anyone??
3. Pirate Version #2 - Evil one-eye pirate






Photos together...
After that we went back to the sisters' apartment and had a rest after finishing the soup from the night before. For dinner, we had bak kut teh with no rice (cuz we're all still full from our soup) and watched "Guess x3" on download on their housemate's computer. I missed Taiwanese variety shows! Jacky Wu's sense of humour and fast thinking never fail to make me laugh.
Reached home at 11pm. Boxing Day's another day....
..... to be continued.......
Furthermore, transport is free for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day for the entire Metropolitan Melbourne.... SHiok!
However, it was an impromptu plan to go to the beach, so I didn't have my shorts with me... Luckily the weather here is dry so my jeans dried up quickly...

My pork chop broken rice at Vietnamese Grill Bar
It's pretty good!






Some pics I've snapped at Port Melbourne

Playing in the water...




Forming heart shapes, and some photo 'illusions' we tried to create



Amazing what a simple scarf can do...
1. Pirate Version #1 - Fight with your water bottle
2. Nonya - Nasi Lemak, anyone??
3. Pirate Version #2 - Evil one-eye pirate






Photos together...
After that we went back to the sisters' apartment and had a rest after finishing the soup from the night before. For dinner, we had bak kut teh with no rice (cuz we're all still full from our soup) and watched "Guess x3" on download on their housemate's computer. I missed Taiwanese variety shows! Jacky Wu's sense of humour and fast thinking never fail to make me laugh.
Reached home at 11pm. Boxing Day's another day....
..... to be continued.......
Comments