Christmas Fun Part 1

First of all, even though it's late already considering that it's Boxing Day now that I'm blogging this, but still, I want to wish everyone a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and A HAPPY 2009 ahead! :)

Finally I can get a few days break after all the hard work I've gone through... It's hard to believe that I can finally get a holiday, and fun times just pass us by too quickly! I am also glad to say that these 2 days have been much better days for me, after receiving enormous support from sisters Yongshan and Suya. I was really glad talking to them because I received another point of view of the whole 'tragedy' I've gone through, and their support and faith in me have been comforting. I felt much better, and on the night of Christmas Eve, I slept over at their place, and guess what, I was able to sleep really soundly to the next morning...

Work started at 7AM on Christmas Eve because our cases closes at 11.15am and we need to get all the stock out by then. I woke up at 5.30am (hell for me!) and worked non-stop until 3pm. Most of those who start at 7am has already gone home by 12pm after cases close, however, I stayed on to do some filing and tidied up the silver safe. After I left at 3pm, I had a late lunch, and shopped by myself. Everywhere's full of people despite the poor economy. Eventually I got too tired to shop any further so I sat down at Gloria Jeans and read my book over a cappuccino until 6pm when I slowly made my way to Yongshan and Suya's apartment.

The menu today is Hainanese chicken rice and fruit cocktail... Very nice meal indeed! Suya had 2 of her friends over as well - See and Kay - who are both from Hong Kong... See will be going back to HK for good this Saturday and Kay is her friend who has come to Melbourne for a visit. The 5 of us had our 'ladies night' and we watched "Jamie Oliver's Kitchen" and "Victoria Secret" on TV over our dinner.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Mini Christmas tree and Christmas mugs from Lincraft at the Law sisters house

Photobucket
I really like these 2 cups... I wonder if Lincraft still has them now...

Photobucket
Christmas card from my company... The small one is from Michelle, our boss, and the other one is from Katie, the manager of my department

Photobucket
Simple yet super delicious vegetables that are great for health

Photobucket
Pork Rib + Carrot + Vege soup and the 'un-chopped' Hainanese chicken

Photobucket
Fruit cocktail

Photobucket
From right to left - Kay, See, Yongshan, Suya and me

Photobucket
Me and Yongshan

Photobucket
Suya and me

Photobucket
With Kay...
Kay shares the same birthday as me!! Finally I've found someone born on May 13!! However, she's older than me by a few years... so it's not the same year after all...

Photobucket
I bought some beer for dinner - Kirin - and Suya has some Vodka Cruiser...
Still the alcoholic me...

So bloated after that...

..... to be continued

Comments

Popular Posts