Christmas Fun Part 3

................... And it wasn't so fun after all, but still 'fun' because it's a holiday.... Lalalala...

Well, the 'un-fun' part is the MASSIVE crowd in Chadstone Shopping Center today because of Boxing Day SALES... GUESS and a few other branded stores have long queues just to get in, and Myers, David Jones, Target, and all around Chadstone was so full of people that walking has become such a difficult task jostling and pushing to get our way through. Plus, the weather was really hot today, so it's really stuffy and sticky.

Massive massive sales are around, which is not surprising for Boxing Day... However I didn't see anything I really like, or nice enough that I would want to buy. I have most of what I want already, so anything more would be a waste of money. Besides, I really miss shopping in Singapore, as somehow I still prefer the fashion stuff in SG than in Australia. Plus, in SG, or most other Asian countries have cheap and good things to buy. In the end, I got very excited at the 'homeware' section in Myer, and got myself 2 noodle bowls and one smaller bowl (that I plan to put in my room to contain some of my stuff) that were on sale. In addition, I got myself a pair of sandals from K-Mart for $25. Yongshan and Suya went to Chadstone with me, and like me, they didn't make much purchases. Actually, I'd rather they buy in Malaysia since they are going back next month. Lol...

I didn't take any photos at Chadstone, but I did take some of the stuff I've bought when I got home:

Photobucket
New pair of sandals I got myself... I reckon I look good in it... *shrugs*
Or maybe not really...

Photobucket
Saw this little machine where we can put a coin in and dispense a toy out packaged in a shell, and Suya and I went to get one for ourselves... I got a Tigger. Suya got a Pooh...
I wanted Eeyore though... He's my favorite...

Photobucket
The bowls I've bought... I love the smaller one at the front... though I'm not going to use it for 'containing food' purposes
Suddenly I feel this fetish for ceramic/porcelain bowls and cups creeping into me...
-_-

Photobucket
Presents that Rich bought me...
These are the things I got pretty hooked on recently
Inexpensive, yet are gifts that showed some sort of understanding towards me
Thanks Rich! :)

My Saturday's going to be a stay-in Saturday, with lots and lots of rest before work starts on Sunday. Yes, SUNDAY is the day I have a 8.30am start... :( I am indeed looking forward to the new year holidays!

Comments

Popular Posts