Darkness Looms
Maybe I am not as independent as I have thought I am after all...
How am I supposed to live my life through, in a place that I am familiar with, yet do not quite belong... All alone... Without you... ?
I don't want to be separated with you...
I don't want to live everyday of my life missing you...
I don't want to experience long-distance
When all I wanna do is to be in your arms
And feel your presence beside me.
Without you, it's gonna be like losing my limps and my senses
Like having gone through an amputation that has left me seriously crippled.
You are like my hands who lifts me up and helped me get things done
And you are like my feet who supported me and helped me walk and run
You are like my eyes which helped me see all the beautiful things and looked out for me...
You are like my ears who listens intently to me
You are like my mouth who gave me all the good advices and taught me how to grow up.
You are like my tongue which helped me enjoy all the tastiest delicacies...
You are like my sense of touch, helping me look out for dangers ahead...
You are like my nose that helped me breathe...
I shun to experience the darkness looming ahead of me.
I do not want to go there...
I do not want to be strong...
When my source of energy evaporates when you take off
Will I ever stand up again?
Why aren't my prayers answered?
Why do you still have to leave?
Why can't I leave with you?
Why can't you stay?
Why must you be the most devastating thing, of all times, be fallen on me at this moment when I needed you most?
Why isn't anything looking right for me?
When is the next time I will see you again???
And when I do, will everything still be the same?
How am I supposed to live my life through, in a place that I am familiar with, yet do not quite belong... All alone... Without you... ?
I don't want to be separated with you...
I don't want to live everyday of my life missing you...
I don't want to experience long-distance
When all I wanna do is to be in your arms
And feel your presence beside me.
Without you, it's gonna be like losing my limps and my senses
Like having gone through an amputation that has left me seriously crippled.
You are like my hands who lifts me up and helped me get things done
And you are like my feet who supported me and helped me walk and run
You are like my eyes which helped me see all the beautiful things and looked out for me...
You are like my ears who listens intently to me
You are like my mouth who gave me all the good advices and taught me how to grow up.
You are like my tongue which helped me enjoy all the tastiest delicacies...
You are like my sense of touch, helping me look out for dangers ahead...
You are like my nose that helped me breathe...
I shun to experience the darkness looming ahead of me.
I do not want to go there...
I do not want to be strong...
When my source of energy evaporates when you take off
Will I ever stand up again?
Why aren't my prayers answered?
Why do you still have to leave?
Why can't I leave with you?
Why can't you stay?
Why must you be the most devastating thing, of all times, be fallen on me at this moment when I needed you most?
Why isn't anything looking right for me?
When is the next time I will see you again???
And when I do, will everything still be the same?
Comments