A Supposedly Farewell...
It was supposedly a farewell dinner for Ed, and it was arranged before Ed knows he is able to extend his visa for another 2 weeks... But since it has already been arranged, we went ahead to have dinner after my Korean class on Thursday, with Ed, Grace, Mary and Mario.
Chinatown's newly opened Dae Jang Geum was our choice after some menu perusing... The food there wasn't bad, surprisingly! I loved the chap chae there - it wasn't too oily and it's oozing with sweetness. We ordered the kimchi and pork stew hot pot, as well as a 'combo C' sizzling BBQ. On top of that, we also ordered egg rolls, as well as the accompanying side dishes that we requested for rounds and rounds of kimchi. Yummy!! We enjoyed our meal~ And only less than $25 per person. Quite reasonable for a spacious and expensive decor...
After that we went for the 9.30pm session of "Hellboy 2: The Golden Army". It wasn't too bad... In fact, it was quite funny too~ By the time the movie finished it was already near 12am, and before catching the train home, we took more photos as not everyone has taken pics in the restaurant. I mean, only Grace and I took photos actively, whilst the others are more interested in eating...




Pictures of food.... yummy food...
Unfortunately no pics of my favorite Chap chae... it was being snatched up before we could take any photos of it...

Mary, I wonder how's the 'spa' session??


Grace and me

With Ed...

Mary and me...

Ed and me...
I like this photo...

Us with Mario...


A couple more photos before I catch my train...

And the movie we watched...
I am trying to adjust my feelings for a long-distance relationship... I've heard of too many failed relationships because they are apart from each other. Yet I've also heard of some that survived too... I don't know if we will fail or succeed, but there is no harm trying. When I knew he has to leave, I was seriously depressed, and even pondered if we should break up before he leaves so that none of us will miss each other and break up eventually... However, Rich reminded me one thing: it could be better since we do not even see each other and spend all our times with each other whilst we are in Australia, therefore, it will be easier to cope than couples who spend all their spare times together. He could be right. And I wonder if Ed has done this one purpose - i.e. not being so close to me in our relationship - not just because he doesn't have time, but also because to plan ahead for possible 'separation' on two different shores... He has reassured me that nothing will change, and nothing has to change just because we are away from each other. If we can survive this, our relationship will be able to withstand everything. My emotions have since calmed a lot, and I am getting myself ready for the challenge lying ahead of me.
September... how I wish you wouldn't come! You are taking him away from me with your rapid arrival, and there is nothing I can do about it. :(
Chinatown's newly opened Dae Jang Geum was our choice after some menu perusing... The food there wasn't bad, surprisingly! I loved the chap chae there - it wasn't too oily and it's oozing with sweetness. We ordered the kimchi and pork stew hot pot, as well as a 'combo C' sizzling BBQ. On top of that, we also ordered egg rolls, as well as the accompanying side dishes that we requested for rounds and rounds of kimchi. Yummy!! We enjoyed our meal~ And only less than $25 per person. Quite reasonable for a spacious and expensive decor...
After that we went for the 9.30pm session of "Hellboy 2: The Golden Army". It wasn't too bad... In fact, it was quite funny too~ By the time the movie finished it was already near 12am, and before catching the train home, we took more photos as not everyone has taken pics in the restaurant. I mean, only Grace and I took photos actively, whilst the others are more interested in eating...




Pictures of food.... yummy food...
Unfortunately no pics of my favorite Chap chae... it was being snatched up before we could take any photos of it...

Mary, I wonder how's the 'spa' session??


Grace and me

With Ed...

Mary and me...

Ed and me...
I like this photo...

Us with Mario...


A couple more photos before I catch my train...

And the movie we watched...
I am trying to adjust my feelings for a long-distance relationship... I've heard of too many failed relationships because they are apart from each other. Yet I've also heard of some that survived too... I don't know if we will fail or succeed, but there is no harm trying. When I knew he has to leave, I was seriously depressed, and even pondered if we should break up before he leaves so that none of us will miss each other and break up eventually... However, Rich reminded me one thing: it could be better since we do not even see each other and spend all our times with each other whilst we are in Australia, therefore, it will be easier to cope than couples who spend all their spare times together. He could be right. And I wonder if Ed has done this one purpose - i.e. not being so close to me in our relationship - not just because he doesn't have time, but also because to plan ahead for possible 'separation' on two different shores... He has reassured me that nothing will change, and nothing has to change just because we are away from each other. If we can survive this, our relationship will be able to withstand everything. My emotions have since calmed a lot, and I am getting myself ready for the challenge lying ahead of me.
September... how I wish you wouldn't come! You are taking him away from me with your rapid arrival, and there is nothing I can do about it. :(
Comments