A glow in the dark
No matter how we fight, there is always a light shining us to happier times at the end of the dark and gloomy road. The forest will always clear to show the path home, and the dark clouds will always give way to the sun. Perhaps we really do love each other, that's why we tolerated, and then accepted each other's ways and habits - be it good or bad. It seems like we've gotten so used to each other within this short period of 8 months.
Things turned kinda sour on Tuesday when we 'quarreled' over the phone, and then by sms. I was feeling so low from various things and then I was ill too... He knew I was mad so we sort of left it to cool off on Wednesday. On Thursday, he came to wait for me outside my office after work, and presented me with the most gorgeous Swarovski crystal ring. I've bugged him before that I wanted a ring that I can wear everyday from him, and he bought me one finally... However, I wasn't expecting a Swarovski!~ Was pleasantly surprised and I loved it so much! But he has under-estimated the size of my fingers, and bought a large-sized ring as the medium-sized ones have already been sold out. But when we went to exchange, I realised that the small-size ring fits my fourth finger just perfectly. So now the ring sits on my fourth finger on my left hand, making me look like I'm engaged or married. LOL...
After Korean class on Thursday, my classmates and I went to Kimchi Tray to have dinner, and this time round, Hyeri joined us. Not long after, Ed and Kai came to join us as well, therefore all my classmates got to meet Ed. They've heard about him but never got to see him. Ed, Kai, Ai-lin and Jingyan got along well, and we kinda formed our own group there chatting. After dinner, Ed, Kai and I went on to San Churro, a new chocolate place outside QV to have some chocolate drinksensation. I tried the classic spanish hot chocolate, which was quite nice, but was a tad too rich for me... Ed and I shared a tiramisu as well, which was heavenly good, yet too sinful for someone who has gained weight like me~ The 3 of us talked and talked and talked 'til near midnight, before leaving our conversation hanging as we gotta head home. Kai is a very good chatter... she speaks and presents her thoughts really well. Hopefully next time we'll have more time to spare for a longer talk.

The yummy tiramisu...

The hot chocolates...

A very blurred attempt of a picture of my new ring...

... so I thought perhaps a googled picture might look much better than attempting to take the picture myself with a camera phone~
I really wish I will be able to see that light emitted by him more often... The warmth and love I crave, and the hug and kiss I longed for... He really secures and give me the strength, and chases away my fears. I need him more than I will ever know, and I know I will not be able to afford losing him. He's just like a guardian angel to me, someone who silently supports me and catching me when I fall.
It seems like we're married now... hahaha... even though it's loose, he changed the ring I gave him months ago from the second finger to the fourth finger as well... I know it's just temporary because the ring falls out when he washes his hands or do other things, therefore he'll need to wear it on his second or third finger. But for some weird reason, I like the feeling of seeing us wearing our rings like that, despite the fact that they do not match at all~ Next time I should really take a photo of us with the rings we gave each other and share it here. :)
Things turned kinda sour on Tuesday when we 'quarreled' over the phone, and then by sms. I was feeling so low from various things and then I was ill too... He knew I was mad so we sort of left it to cool off on Wednesday. On Thursday, he came to wait for me outside my office after work, and presented me with the most gorgeous Swarovski crystal ring. I've bugged him before that I wanted a ring that I can wear everyday from him, and he bought me one finally... However, I wasn't expecting a Swarovski!~ Was pleasantly surprised and I loved it so much! But he has under-estimated the size of my fingers, and bought a large-sized ring as the medium-sized ones have already been sold out. But when we went to exchange, I realised that the small-size ring fits my fourth finger just perfectly. So now the ring sits on my fourth finger on my left hand, making me look like I'm engaged or married. LOL...
After Korean class on Thursday, my classmates and I went to Kimchi Tray to have dinner, and this time round, Hyeri joined us. Not long after, Ed and Kai came to join us as well, therefore all my classmates got to meet Ed. They've heard about him but never got to see him. Ed, Kai, Ai-lin and Jingyan got along well, and we kinda formed our own group there chatting. After dinner, Ed, Kai and I went on to San Churro, a new chocolate place outside QV to have some chocolate drinksensation. I tried the classic spanish hot chocolate, which was quite nice, but was a tad too rich for me... Ed and I shared a tiramisu as well, which was heavenly good, yet too sinful for someone who has gained weight like me~ The 3 of us talked and talked and talked 'til near midnight, before leaving our conversation hanging as we gotta head home. Kai is a very good chatter... she speaks and presents her thoughts really well. Hopefully next time we'll have more time to spare for a longer talk.

The yummy tiramisu...

The hot chocolates...

A very blurred attempt of a picture of my new ring...

... so I thought perhaps a googled picture might look much better than attempting to take the picture myself with a camera phone~
I really wish I will be able to see that light emitted by him more often... The warmth and love I crave, and the hug and kiss I longed for... He really secures and give me the strength, and chases away my fears. I need him more than I will ever know, and I know I will not be able to afford losing him. He's just like a guardian angel to me, someone who silently supports me and catching me when I fall.
It seems like we're married now... hahaha... even though it's loose, he changed the ring I gave him months ago from the second finger to the fourth finger as well... I know it's just temporary because the ring falls out when he washes his hands or do other things, therefore he'll need to wear it on his second or third finger. But for some weird reason, I like the feeling of seeing us wearing our rings like that, despite the fact that they do not match at all~ Next time I should really take a photo of us with the rings we gave each other and share it here. :)
Comments
tat's nice to hear tat u r so blissful now...
i dunno if i am 'blissful' or not also lah... hopefully i really am. see how things go loh. i've always loved him from a long time ago... hopefully my feelings will be returned to me too.