My Little Piece of Heaven

Just came back from a really full dinner at Chom Chom... I was craving for fish fillet noodle soup anyway, and Chris was asking me to go out with him, so we ended up shopping and eating on my only day off this week. Despite being really broke and not able to buy anything, I still forked out money for dinner, but doing ONLY window shopping. It was an enjoyable + fun day nevertheless... Oh, and we saw Carene and her bf, Justin, at Chom Chom, so we chit-chatted a little. I've heard all about Justin, yet haven't got to meet him face-to-face yet. And so does Justin, who claimed that he has heard all about me (from Ed I presume) but has never met me before. He seems fun to talk to, and today I acted like my normal self - acting goofy and cracking crazy jokes... Haven't done that for a long time~ Probably cuz I haven't been out meeting friends for a long time too...

And thanks Adrian, who spotted us hiding in the corner having dinner, and offered us the burbur chacha that his dad has made. Man, Steven really makes the best Singapore stuff... I am lucky to be able to taste all these local delicacies here in Melbourne~ The burbur chacha tasted fantastic! But too much coconut for the day... lol... SO BLOATED!!

I just took some pics of my new room... so I'll share them here... Perhaps still kinda messy (knowing me, I'm never that neat...), but still bearable... It's my own piece of heaven, anyway. Now I look forward to go home or stay at home more than before~

Photobucket
Photobucket
My room...

Photobucket
Where I rest and dreamed of sweet nothings (or nightmare sometimes!)...

Photobucket
The DIY wardrobe I bought, and my little make-up table.

Photobucket
I just bought this little basket for my little friends... So I can have more place to sleep rather than having them occupy most of my bed...

Photobucket
A snapshot of the corridors from my room... the room next to me belongs to Sha, and the first room belongs to Rich...
And if you can see a messy pile of boxes and shoes, all those belongs to me.
And directly ahead are the doors to the living room (where the 'glass panel' on the door is). Someone stays there now, so I can't take photos of it.

Photobucket
Me lazing around like the pig in my arms...

Photobucket
A photo earlier during the day when Chris and I passed by this magic mirror outside Pancake Parlour. Let's be dwarfs again!


And I've just finished watching another K-series "아빠 셋 엄마 하나" (Three Dads and One Mom) by Eugene, Jae Hee, Jo Hyun Jae and Shin Sung Rok. It is an extremely funny show, about 4 best friends Kwang Hee, Seung Min, Kyung Tae and Soo Hyun. Seung Min was the first to get married to Na Yeong (Eugene), but because he is infertile, he was unable to get Na Yeong pregnant. But Na Yeong really loves kids and wanted a child of their own. Seeing Na Yeong desperate, Seung Min begged (and later 'conned') his 3 best friends to do a sperm donation to get Na Yeong pregnant. And it worked... Na Yeong got pregnant! However, not long after her pregnancy, Seung Min died in a car accident. Thinking that one of them is the dad, Kyung tae, Kwang Hee and Soo Hyun took turns to take care of Na Yeong and her baby Ha Seon, but grew to fall in love with the cute little baby as well as the mother.

The way they show their imaginations about various things cracks me up. I would really recommend this drama for a good laugh~!

Photobucket

I love the baby Ha Seon at this age... Probably 5-6 months old? She's so adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The babies they've 'used' in this drama for the role of Ha Seon at different ages are all so cute, but this one has got to be the cutest~

Photobucket
Such cuteness!!!

I've been offered full-time work, but still as a part-time at my company for the month of September. My supervisor told me that hopefully this 'full-time work' will continue on through the year, right 'til Christmas and hopefully early next year too. I am elated to receive extra income (since I'm so broke now!), but then it saddens me that I still haven't found the job in my field... or some proper full-time positions. I'm starting to cold call some media companies, offering myself as an apprentice, but I am not sure if anyone would be interested. Really keeping my fingers crossed. Everyone said that it is extremely difficult to secure a job in the media industry, but asked me not to lose hope yet. It can be discouraging at times, but I have to learn how to keep my chin up, and not give up. I am praying everyday that, some day... one day... something good will pop up... and I can start to lead a new life all over again.

And I am also hoping, and praying... that Ed will be by my side here... Don't leave me alone here... because I need you. And I love you.

Comments

Clarice said…
huh?? lol...
chey... i thought the main highlight of the post is my new room... and u commented on my ending statement??? booooo....
This comment has been removed by the author.
haha... ur romantic statement surpasses the main topic of new room and korean drama u r recommending to watch...
Clarice said…
hmmmm it's not romantic leh?? it's more like a plea... lol...

Popular Posts