Flu Bug's Befriended Me
I've officially caught the flu bug! Dang... I'm not sure if this is a tamer bug, but it's torturing me enough already~
Already had a slight fever, and a sore throat... And now my cough has begun and the nose has never stopped running as if it has been placed on an 'out of order' treadmill. But still, I am working and not resting a lot. To be honest, I need the cash... Apparently my tax return money will only be back much later than expected, and with soaring prices in the market, I have to work as hard as I can to save some money.
But then, how on earth did I get some time to change my blog layout when I should be resting since I'm sick?? Cuz I'm just back from work, and today, I brought my dinner back home instead of eating at the restaurant, therefore, I am so bloated that I don't think it's wise for me to hit the showers straightway. Thus, here I am~ I am too lazy to source for a skin from Blogskins and then editing the HTML later on. I know I used to love doing that, and I think I can consider myself quite a whiz with all those editing and customizing too. However since I think my blog needs a little change yet being too lethargic to do anything 'extra', I randomly picked a Blogger template and ta-da... a new layout! *wink wink*
Oh yes! I've caught the season finale to "The Amazing Race: 12" that started off at the Playboy Mansion in Los Angeles and ended off at Anchorage, Alaska. The teams raced through continents and cities like Shannon (Ireland), Amsterdam (Netherlands), Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso), Vilnius (Lithuania), Dubrovnik (Croatia), Ancona and Tuscany (Italy), Mumbai (India), Osaka (Japan) and Taipei (Taiwan) before heading to their final destination in Anchorage. Unfortunately I did not manage to catch many episodes of this season of "The Amazing Race" but then I did follow up by reading it online. In fact, I've already known the winner before it's even aired in Australia~ Whilst I'm getting all hyped up over the race in Australia, in actual fact, the race was already long over in the States. LOL... But I still watch it for the excitement of the entire race. This time, the winner for this race are:

TK and Rachel - dating couple
Rachel's a really really clever little girl despite her small frame. And the pair's really calm and composed most of the time throughout the race and are pretty 'happy-go-lucky'.
As much as I like the winners, I really wanted this pair to win:

Ron and Christina - father and daughter
Why? I think they are really competitive. Christina's really something... all I can say is that she's got the brains, the determination and the spirit. Furthermore, they're the only Asian pair in the race, and something tells me that they should win the race to show other people who discriminate 'coloured' people that we are far better than what they think we are!
Too bad Christina got stuck at the Roadblock in Anchorage, if not she and her dad would have won the race. They were just behind TK and Rachel by a few minutes!!
Another pair I hope will win too would be Don and Nicholas. They're a grandfather/grandson pair, and I'm impressed how filial Nicholas is to his grandfather. He's smart too, yet he is always shedding the load from his 69 year old grandfather on himself. They made it so far in the race, finishing 3rd. Very impressive!
So much for "The Amazing Race". It seems like I'll always make a summary of some sort here after watching every series of the race. But what can I do? It's one of my most favorite programs ever. :)
Ok... it's already late now, so I should start getting ready for bed... Just had some Panadol Cold 'n Flu hot lemon drink... it was so bitter despite adding sugar in it! I've never tried it before but Sha had some so she gave me a packet to try. Bleah... It has a citric feel on my tongue, which I assume is the 'lemon' bit as promised on the packet, but then, it's so bitter I am scrunching up my face whilst drinking. In the end, I completed the drink with a Smarties block that I really shouldn't be eating with my cough~ Sigh! It suck to be sick!~
Already had a slight fever, and a sore throat... And now my cough has begun and the nose has never stopped running as if it has been placed on an 'out of order' treadmill. But still, I am working and not resting a lot. To be honest, I need the cash... Apparently my tax return money will only be back much later than expected, and with soaring prices in the market, I have to work as hard as I can to save some money.
But then, how on earth did I get some time to change my blog layout when I should be resting since I'm sick?? Cuz I'm just back from work, and today, I brought my dinner back home instead of eating at the restaurant, therefore, I am so bloated that I don't think it's wise for me to hit the showers straightway. Thus, here I am~ I am too lazy to source for a skin from Blogskins and then editing the HTML later on. I know I used to love doing that, and I think I can consider myself quite a whiz with all those editing and customizing too. However since I think my blog needs a little change yet being too lethargic to do anything 'extra', I randomly picked a Blogger template and ta-da... a new layout! *wink wink*
Oh yes! I've caught the season finale to "The Amazing Race: 12" that started off at the Playboy Mansion in Los Angeles and ended off at Anchorage, Alaska. The teams raced through continents and cities like Shannon (Ireland), Amsterdam (Netherlands), Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso), Vilnius (Lithuania), Dubrovnik (Croatia), Ancona and Tuscany (Italy), Mumbai (India), Osaka (Japan) and Taipei (Taiwan) before heading to their final destination in Anchorage. Unfortunately I did not manage to catch many episodes of this season of "The Amazing Race" but then I did follow up by reading it online. In fact, I've already known the winner before it's even aired in Australia~ Whilst I'm getting all hyped up over the race in Australia, in actual fact, the race was already long over in the States. LOL... But I still watch it for the excitement of the entire race. This time, the winner for this race are:

TK and Rachel - dating couple
Rachel's a really really clever little girl despite her small frame. And the pair's really calm and composed most of the time throughout the race and are pretty 'happy-go-lucky'.
As much as I like the winners, I really wanted this pair to win:

Ron and Christina - father and daughter
Why? I think they are really competitive. Christina's really something... all I can say is that she's got the brains, the determination and the spirit. Furthermore, they're the only Asian pair in the race, and something tells me that they should win the race to show other people who discriminate 'coloured' people that we are far better than what they think we are!
Too bad Christina got stuck at the Roadblock in Anchorage, if not she and her dad would have won the race. They were just behind TK and Rachel by a few minutes!!
Another pair I hope will win too would be Don and Nicholas. They're a grandfather/grandson pair, and I'm impressed how filial Nicholas is to his grandfather. He's smart too, yet he is always shedding the load from his 69 year old grandfather on himself. They made it so far in the race, finishing 3rd. Very impressive!
So much for "The Amazing Race". It seems like I'll always make a summary of some sort here after watching every series of the race. But what can I do? It's one of my most favorite programs ever. :)
Ok... it's already late now, so I should start getting ready for bed... Just had some Panadol Cold 'n Flu hot lemon drink... it was so bitter despite adding sugar in it! I've never tried it before but Sha had some so she gave me a packet to try. Bleah... It has a citric feel on my tongue, which I assume is the 'lemon' bit as promised on the packet, but then, it's so bitter I am scrunching up my face whilst drinking. In the end, I completed the drink with a Smarties block that I really shouldn't be eating with my cough~ Sigh! It suck to be sick!~
Comments