"Reunite" with Chris and Anson
Met up with Chris and Anson in the city yesterday. Didn't see them for... 3 months? Great to see them again!
We first went to a Chinese-Japanese restaurant in QV to have lunch (it's a new restaurant, can't recall the name), and the food there was pretty good. The place was kinda small to house many many customers though, but we got a seat pretty soon. All of us ordered set meals which come with a side dish of pickled vegetables and a drink of our choice (and as usual I have my ice lemon tea).

Chris and I ordered sweet corn and fish with rice. It tastes good.

Anson ordered something with a stronger taste - Beef in XO sauce and rice. It tastes really good
After our lunch we headed to Victoria Market to do some shopping. Chris wanted to get some fruits and vegetables. In the end, all 3 of us got some fruits (I've got some 'super sweet' oranges), and we also bought a dozen oysters @ $8.50.... considerably quite cheap as compared to the other stalls. I haven't been to Victoria Market for a long time! Ever since.... 2005?
Walked around city abit more, and I simply just can't walk anymore. Wrong choice of shoes! My new pumps are killing me! And my left foot was bleeding. In the end, we went to Chris's house. The 2 guys did their media files transfer, whilst I rest and bandage my leg. Then we had our delicious oysters~ They were really good....... I love them raw, no lime/lemon with it. However Chris doesn't like raw oysters, so he chucked it in the microwave for a minute to cook it a little, and he claimed that it tastes MUCH BETTER. lol... I think I ate 5 or 6 oysters in all. I could have a dozen all by myself! :P

Delicious lil oysters....


They came back with new hairstyles.... Anson's hair is more... interesting. He just came out from the fire~ hahaha...

Chris and me~ using his webcam

The 3 of us

The shoes that killed me!!
After that the 3 of us got out again, and met up with Cheau Yin (who's just back from Malaysia), Sharuen and Edwin. Edwin got to work at 6.30pm and the rest of us parted as well... Sharuen and I headed back home together.
****************************************
Another Korean drama down... Watched "Which Star are you from" by Kim Rae Won and Jung Ryeo Won, and finished them all up before coming back to Australia. I quite like this drama, simply because Kim Rae Won (my fave Korean actor) is in it, and it's a pretty funny yet heart-wrenching at the same time. Storyline's quite typical of a Korean drama though.

Seung Hui (Kim Rae Won) is a director who was deeply in love with Hae Soo (Jeong Ryeo Won). Even though her family was opposed to Seung Hui, Hae Soo still wanted to marry Sueng Hui. As he is proposing marriage to her in the car, they end up getting into a car accident resulting in Hae Soo's death. The drama takes place 3 years after Hae Soo has passed away. Even after three years, Seung Hui's cannot seem to forget Hae Soo nor put his life back into order. Determined to forget Hae Soo, Seung Hui takes a trip into the the rural areas of Korea. There, after declaring that he is going to move on with his life and forget about his girlfriend, he goes into town where he sees a girl, Bok Shil that looks just like his past girlfriend. The resemblence is so startling that he can't help but stare at her and ends up following her. They eventually end up spending a few days together but after parting, end up meeting again when Bok Shil comes to Seoul and ends up working with Seung Hui.
It is later revealed that Bok Shil is actually Hae Rim, Hae Soo's youger sister that was lost in a fire. Additionally, a close male family friend was secretly in love with Bok Shil's older sister and seems to be attracted to Bok Shil as well.....
-- Drama Wiki
***************************************
I'm starting to regret my decision for everything..... I know I cannot take the pain anymore. It's cutting me so bad I feel like I'm suffocating. Why must a person treat u so damn good yet he's talking to u about another person all the time? Why must I pretend that nothing is wrong and hide all the feelings I have?
I wish this month will be up soon somehow. I know I'll miss him but then I know I do not want to inflict pain on myself. I just want to quiet down, study, and live a life.
And Amelia -- Thank you for listening to me last night.... Sorry for calling u out of a sudden! Hopefully all our problems will be resolved really soon! I really really hope! *Prays for both of us*
We first went to a Chinese-Japanese restaurant in QV to have lunch (it's a new restaurant, can't recall the name), and the food there was pretty good. The place was kinda small to house many many customers though, but we got a seat pretty soon. All of us ordered set meals which come with a side dish of pickled vegetables and a drink of our choice (and as usual I have my ice lemon tea).

Chris and I ordered sweet corn and fish with rice. It tastes good.

Anson ordered something with a stronger taste - Beef in XO sauce and rice. It tastes really good
After our lunch we headed to Victoria Market to do some shopping. Chris wanted to get some fruits and vegetables. In the end, all 3 of us got some fruits (I've got some 'super sweet' oranges), and we also bought a dozen oysters @ $8.50.... considerably quite cheap as compared to the other stalls. I haven't been to Victoria Market for a long time! Ever since.... 2005?
Walked around city abit more, and I simply just can't walk anymore. Wrong choice of shoes! My new pumps are killing me! And my left foot was bleeding. In the end, we went to Chris's house. The 2 guys did their media files transfer, whilst I rest and bandage my leg. Then we had our delicious oysters~ They were really good....... I love them raw, no lime/lemon with it. However Chris doesn't like raw oysters, so he chucked it in the microwave for a minute to cook it a little, and he claimed that it tastes MUCH BETTER. lol... I think I ate 5 or 6 oysters in all. I could have a dozen all by myself! :P

Delicious lil oysters....


They came back with new hairstyles.... Anson's hair is more... interesting. He just came out from the fire~ hahaha...

Chris and me~ using his webcam

The 3 of us

The shoes that killed me!!
After that the 3 of us got out again, and met up with Cheau Yin (who's just back from Malaysia), Sharuen and Edwin. Edwin got to work at 6.30pm and the rest of us parted as well... Sharuen and I headed back home together.
****************************************
Another Korean drama down... Watched "Which Star are you from" by Kim Rae Won and Jung Ryeo Won, and finished them all up before coming back to Australia. I quite like this drama, simply because Kim Rae Won (my fave Korean actor) is in it, and it's a pretty funny yet heart-wrenching at the same time. Storyline's quite typical of a Korean drama though.

Seung Hui (Kim Rae Won) is a director who was deeply in love with Hae Soo (Jeong Ryeo Won). Even though her family was opposed to Seung Hui, Hae Soo still wanted to marry Sueng Hui. As he is proposing marriage to her in the car, they end up getting into a car accident resulting in Hae Soo's death. The drama takes place 3 years after Hae Soo has passed away. Even after three years, Seung Hui's cannot seem to forget Hae Soo nor put his life back into order. Determined to forget Hae Soo, Seung Hui takes a trip into the the rural areas of Korea. There, after declaring that he is going to move on with his life and forget about his girlfriend, he goes into town where he sees a girl, Bok Shil that looks just like his past girlfriend. The resemblence is so startling that he can't help but stare at her and ends up following her. They eventually end up spending a few days together but after parting, end up meeting again when Bok Shil comes to Seoul and ends up working with Seung Hui.
It is later revealed that Bok Shil is actually Hae Rim, Hae Soo's youger sister that was lost in a fire. Additionally, a close male family friend was secretly in love with Bok Shil's older sister and seems to be attracted to Bok Shil as well.....
-- Drama Wiki
***************************************
I'm starting to regret my decision for everything..... I know I cannot take the pain anymore. It's cutting me so bad I feel like I'm suffocating. Why must a person treat u so damn good yet he's talking to u about another person all the time? Why must I pretend that nothing is wrong and hide all the feelings I have?
I wish this month will be up soon somehow. I know I'll miss him but then I know I do not want to inflict pain on myself. I just want to quiet down, study, and live a life.
And Amelia -- Thank you for listening to me last night.... Sorry for calling u out of a sudden! Hopefully all our problems will be resolved really soon! I really really hope! *Prays for both of us*
Comments