Just a post
I've been lazy and too tired to do any blogging....
Lately, I've been busy busy B-U-S-Y
Last week, I worked EVERYDAY except Tuesday.
And the thing is... I still have to finish up 2 assignments, one due on 23rd (last Friday) and the other one due 27th (Tuesday). It was a miracle I managed to finish everything up, though I am skeptical about the quality of it. Hopefully I'll pass, and though it might seem I'm too greedy to say this (considering the amount of time and effort I put in), I hope I can get a good grade too (distinction maybe??). Highly impossible I think.
This week, the time-table 'organizer' arranged me to work on Monday, Wednesday and Sunday cuz according to him, he wants to 'let me rest' cuz I worked too hard last week. However, on Tuesday night, I was being called over to take a place of a colleague who's moving house. So, I went to work with my shorts and pumps (didn't expect to work that day, so I wore whatever I want to class)...... My fat leg attracted lots of 'tips' that night (or so we assume) that they said I should wear shorts to work again... -__-;;; Then Thursday, or later today, I have to go and help out in the afternoon cuz 2 new staffs just quit and can't work, so I have to work. And I was rejoicing over the fact that I have a Thursday FREE and I can SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP!!! But Alas! My dream is just a dream... vanished into thin air.... :(
On the other hand, I am trying my very best to control myself and my feelings, and trying to soothe myself by advocating myself to view things the 'normal' way. Things went back to where it all started... I am being treated like a little sister again... Ordered my dinner for me, bought coffee for me, lent me his jacket when I forgot mine, and this time, I was being sent to the train station. I also know that the name 'Clarice' is being mentioned all the time to 'her'. But I know the exact situation, and I'm trying to tell myself it's just nothing extraordinary. I need to recover. And looks like I am the only one who can save myself.
The other day I was passing by Melbourne Central's Pet Safari, and I saw some really extremely ADORABLE puppies... I was really tempted to get them, but I can't cuz house owner doesn't allow, and Sharuen is not a fan of dogs. Sigh.... I love them.... I want them!!!

I like this brown one... it keeps pawing the glass even though it knows it couldn't touch me.


these 2 white ones fight alot..... playfully.
Aren't they darlings????
********************************************
So I was being called to work on Thursday afternoon (just now), and it was damn busy!! No moment did we stop because people keep coming in, even at 3pm-4pm! So tired...... But luckily it's not the case of people coming in ALL AT ONCE. That will be hell!
After that, met up with Edwin for coffee (so much for promising myself) at Max Brenner in QV. I love their mocha with milk chocolate, and he ordered Venezuela milk chocolate. We got really hyper after that chocolate-ty drinks and called each other 'bastard' and 'bitch', and nearly got 'strangled' by him... all the jokes and laughter... nice (?). Went (back) to Chom Chom together (cuz I forgot to take my tip!)... People kept saying we are the 'new' couple. Damn... I just wish they will shut up! It's never gonna happen~

Hot coffee on a (turning) cold day.

Hot friend-ship/relationship with a tinge of bitter cold.
Anyway, one of the uncles 'Li Bei' in the kitchen (who is also the 2nd brother of our boss) has always been very 'fatherly' to me. I always get added ingredients for my meals... like 2 nights ago, I had nasi lemak with 2 luncheon meats, 2 eggs, more chicken chop, more chilli etc (can't finish! gotta bring the leftover back home). Today I had Hainanese chicken rice with added char siew and an egg. A BIG portion! Can't even finish. Our boss Steven also cooked fish soup and I had a big bowl. Sometimes I 'stole' some char siew from Uncle Yew when he was cutting them up. And Uncle Wong always offer me fish cakes and fried wantons.. They're all really nice... Thank you, Uncles! Even if it means I'm going to grow fat... lol...

See what I mean? It can get worse than this~
I don't think work allows me to slim down. On the contrary, with the amount of food I'm being fed with, I will only gain more weight than I can lose. Good thing is I'll never be hungry. And there can only be one bad thing.
I'm seriously praying Saturday will really be a FREE day. For me to sleep, relax, rest..... I think. I need lots of rest.. starting to feel really fatigue already.
Lately, I've been busy busy B-U-S-Y
Last week, I worked EVERYDAY except Tuesday.
And the thing is... I still have to finish up 2 assignments, one due on 23rd (last Friday) and the other one due 27th (Tuesday). It was a miracle I managed to finish everything up, though I am skeptical about the quality of it. Hopefully I'll pass, and though it might seem I'm too greedy to say this (considering the amount of time and effort I put in), I hope I can get a good grade too (distinction maybe??). Highly impossible I think.
This week, the time-table 'organizer' arranged me to work on Monday, Wednesday and Sunday cuz according to him, he wants to 'let me rest' cuz I worked too hard last week. However, on Tuesday night, I was being called over to take a place of a colleague who's moving house. So, I went to work with my shorts and pumps (didn't expect to work that day, so I wore whatever I want to class)...... My fat leg attracted lots of 'tips' that night (or so we assume) that they said I should wear shorts to work again... -__-;;; Then Thursday, or later today, I have to go and help out in the afternoon cuz 2 new staffs just quit and can't work, so I have to work. And I was rejoicing over the fact that I have a Thursday FREE and I can SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP!!! But Alas! My dream is just a dream... vanished into thin air.... :(
On the other hand, I am trying my very best to control myself and my feelings, and trying to soothe myself by advocating myself to view things the 'normal' way. Things went back to where it all started... I am being treated like a little sister again... Ordered my dinner for me, bought coffee for me, lent me his jacket when I forgot mine, and this time, I was being sent to the train station. I also know that the name 'Clarice' is being mentioned all the time to 'her'. But I know the exact situation, and I'm trying to tell myself it's just nothing extraordinary. I need to recover. And looks like I am the only one who can save myself.
The other day I was passing by Melbourne Central's Pet Safari, and I saw some really extremely ADORABLE puppies... I was really tempted to get them, but I can't cuz house owner doesn't allow, and Sharuen is not a fan of dogs. Sigh.... I love them.... I want them!!!

I like this brown one... it keeps pawing the glass even though it knows it couldn't touch me.


these 2 white ones fight alot..... playfully.
Aren't they darlings????
********************************************
So I was being called to work on Thursday afternoon (just now), and it was damn busy!! No moment did we stop because people keep coming in, even at 3pm-4pm! So tired...... But luckily it's not the case of people coming in ALL AT ONCE. That will be hell!
After that, met up with Edwin for coffee (so much for promising myself) at Max Brenner in QV. I love their mocha with milk chocolate, and he ordered Venezuela milk chocolate. We got really hyper after that chocolate-ty drinks and called each other 'bastard' and 'bitch', and nearly got 'strangled' by him... all the jokes and laughter... nice (?). Went (back) to Chom Chom together (cuz I forgot to take my tip!)... People kept saying we are the 'new' couple. Damn... I just wish they will shut up! It's never gonna happen~

Hot coffee on a (turning) cold day.

Hot friend-ship/relationship with a tinge of bitter cold.
Anyway, one of the uncles 'Li Bei' in the kitchen (who is also the 2nd brother of our boss) has always been very 'fatherly' to me. I always get added ingredients for my meals... like 2 nights ago, I had nasi lemak with 2 luncheon meats, 2 eggs, more chicken chop, more chilli etc (can't finish! gotta bring the leftover back home). Today I had Hainanese chicken rice with added char siew and an egg. A BIG portion! Can't even finish. Our boss Steven also cooked fish soup and I had a big bowl. Sometimes I 'stole' some char siew from Uncle Yew when he was cutting them up. And Uncle Wong always offer me fish cakes and fried wantons.. They're all really nice... Thank you, Uncles! Even if it means I'm going to grow fat... lol...

See what I mean? It can get worse than this~
I don't think work allows me to slim down. On the contrary, with the amount of food I'm being fed with, I will only gain more weight than I can lose. Good thing is I'll never be hungry. And there can only be one bad thing.
I'm seriously praying Saturday will really be a FREE day. For me to sleep, relax, rest..... I think. I need lots of rest.. starting to feel really fatigue already.
Comments