Gusto opens~
Announcement: My mom's shop GUSTO has already started business at East Point Mall, at Simei. It has actually started 2 weeks ago, kind of like a soft opening, because many things were not very ready yet, so I haven't got down to make an official announcement.
Heard it is still pretty quiet around East Point, but hopefully soon it will start to attract more people as East Point renovates and undergo more new changes. Gusto is located at #02-55, just between a Malay snack stall and a brassiere outlet.
Some pictures my dad sent me of the shop:



Don't hesitate to drop by if you're in Simei~
I'll be doing up a webpage or some promotion stuff for my mom when I have more time.
Meanwhile, watch this space for more details :)
Heard it is still pretty quiet around East Point, but hopefully soon it will start to attract more people as East Point renovates and undergo more new changes. Gusto is located at #02-55, just between a Malay snack stall and a brassiere outlet.
Some pictures my dad sent me of the shop:



Don't hesitate to drop by if you're in Simei~
I'll be doing up a webpage or some promotion stuff for my mom when I have more time.
Meanwhile, watch this space for more details :)
Comments