Merry Christmas~

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Hope everyone had fun!

My Christmas... well... quite alright. The weather was horrible cuz it rained the whole day, and turned the supposedly spring/summer season back to the winter, because today's temperature is only 16 degrees max and 8 degrees min... I had to switch on my heater to feel comfortable at home. Woke at 9am, watched my newly downloaded drama "Baek Seol Gong Ju" and did my laundry, surfed the net etc etc.... Napped again afterwards, and after that fixed a time to go out for dinner.... Today's public transportation is FREE! SO might as well go out and have some fun.

Set a dinner date with Edwin, my colleague from Singapore Chom Chom, also a fellow Singaporean who is 3 DAYS OLDER than me, that makes his birthday on 10 May 1983.... He's my senior in the restaurant, who dotes on me alot, and teaches me alot of things. And he's damn smart too. Anyway, we went to a HongKong restaurant (Ting Ting) and had dinner, and I ordered XO beef and rice, and we ate Mango pudding with rice balls in it. Really yummy. I love that dessert!

We suggested to celebrate our birthdays together next year. Just that he probably have to delay his celebration whilst I got to celebrate earlier...

Boxing day tomorrow.... NOOOO!!! I'll be working in BOTH restaurants (Yoyogi from opening til 6.30pm and Chom Chom from 6.30pm til closing...) and history has said that Boxing day is one of the BUSIEST, MADDEST, BOMBARSTIC days ever! EVERYONE will be out shopping cuz EVERYWHERE will have massive sales and discounts. How??? I really want to go shopping instead....

Comments

Popular Posts