A day at Brighton Beach

FINALLY.... after 17 days of non-stop work and no off-days, I can finally relax and take a deep breath for 2 days, before I start work again....

On Thursday, planned to go Brighton Beach with YC, Yuka (she's back from Japan!) and David~ I haven't been there yet, and have always wanted to go there, to see the colourful houses.... Anyway, we had lots of fun there, despite the fact that the sun was scorching hot, and it was 35 degree celcius (or higher). It sucked to walk in the hot sand, but it feels like heaven to put my feet into the cool sea water and walk further in on the smooth sand bed.

However, the afternoon's not all about walking and relaxing at the beach... We ended up drenched as we played in the water, with the mischievious me trying to get everyone wet by splashing water on them. HOHOHO....~~!! Of course I got my revenge, and I also actually fell twice into the water.... -_-;; We got SO wet all over, but it felt good because the water is the antidote to the scorching weather~~~

After I returned home, I realized I got so tanned/burnt after seeing myself naked... lol... I didn't realise it when I was still outside. I thought I looked the same....

Oh yes, before heading off to the beach, we 4 starving peeps had a bite at Biskit Cafe, where we girls ordered a serve of pancakes each, and David ordered something else (can't remember what lol...)....

Pictures!!! Always the highlight~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Our lunch....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh so rocky~~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Spot the houses from afar~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Guess which foot belongs to me??? (no prizes for the right answer though...)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yuka, YC and me~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting'
Heading into the waters~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yuka and me~ (That topless guy kinda spoilt the picture lol... UNLESS he's beside us then it'll be different)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
YC and me~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
3 cheers for being wet wet WET!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Let me embrace the entire sea!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yuka and me, with David~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
YC and I with the colourful houses~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Just me~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
so many of them~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My favorite colour - yellow~ and look at how wet I am.... Just out of the waters~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Nice house ~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Last shot for the day... at train station

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Friday: SHOPPING!!!

Met up with Candy and we went to shop in the city.... As usual, Candy's the one who bought many many things, and I've still not seen anything worth buying. Shopped around Melbourne Central, then went to The Basement, then to some shops along Bourke Street. By the end of the day, I got myself a new piggy clock, a mobile accessories, a dress, 2 underwears, earrings, and.... I went for one more piercing on my right ear! The cartridge piercing has gotten infection more than a month back, so I let it close up. Today I pierced another one just below the cartridge so it wasn't painful. Pierced just to balance up the 3 piercings on my left ear. lol...

Anyway, the dress I bought.... $40 only, really worth it~ And I really like it!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Whilst trying it in the fitting room... Not a clear pic though

Bought back half a dozen Puffy cookies to try. It wasn't to bad! Custard cream inside, flaky cookie outside... just like my kind of food~ I like~ Candy told me that Puffy was actually opened by Breadtop's boss~ Furthermore, now Melbourne has like 3 or 4 new KrispyKreme outlets, so the famous donuts that was only available in Sydney will be readily available to people in Melbourne and other parts of Victoria~ So many similar food chains opening in Melbourne.... compeition's gonna be really tough~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Puffy puffy!! $1.60 each. $9 for 6

Cool change tonight~ And it's 21 degrees tomorrow. And it seems like the next few days will be cool... YAY! I really BUAY TAHAN the 35 degrees for this 2 days. Bleah~ I still love the cold abit more!

Comments

Popular Posts