This week's no rest for me either.... Monday, Wednesday and Friday worked at Yoyogi; Tuesday went to Singapore Chom Chom to help with the cleaning up of the mess created from renovation. Thursday Chom Chom reopened, and I went to work at night. Saturday I should be working full day at Chom Chom too (to be confirmed). Sunday, also at Chom Chom..... 2 weeks non-stop work.... What a super-woman I am....
Thursday afternoon, before I go to work, I met up with YC for lunch, together with her friend she met from orientation, David. I suggested going to Docklands without knowing exactly what to eat over there, so we randomly picked a Greek restaurant, Saganaki Grill. I ordered a Moussaka, which consists of layers of potatos, eggplant, minced meat and cheese. It's nice~ YC ordered a chicken main, and David ordered a lamb main. We had an interesting talk about criminology and incidents happening in Melbourne, as well as the famous train incident last year involving 2 mentally unstable girls strangling another girl to death in the train. That was a really scary incident. Kinda made me quiver cuz I always go home late at night after work, alone, in the dark, and I'm a girl.... So dangerous!
Anyway, what is lunch (or dinner) without snapping pictures of the delicious food for memory??
(Like YC said, I'll post pics of food on my blog, so I won't disappoint anyone! ;) )

The moussaka I had....

The chicken that YC had....

The lamb that David had.....

A photo together~
After lunch we went out to the Docklands and snapped some pics. The wind was blowing real hard, so it messed up our hairs~ And also, it's starting to have a cool change, which is good to clear the smokey condition (from bushfires). Anyway, more pics~
Around Docklands:








YC sent me some pics from our ABC trip last time, YAY~~~ Sharing 2 of them here:


I'm really hoping next week I'll get a couple of days off to rest.... Too much for me already.... I feel like I'm going to give way soon....
Thursday afternoon, before I go to work, I met up with YC for lunch, together with her friend she met from orientation, David. I suggested going to Docklands without knowing exactly what to eat over there, so we randomly picked a Greek restaurant, Saganaki Grill. I ordered a Moussaka, which consists of layers of potatos, eggplant, minced meat and cheese. It's nice~ YC ordered a chicken main, and David ordered a lamb main. We had an interesting talk about criminology and incidents happening in Melbourne, as well as the famous train incident last year involving 2 mentally unstable girls strangling another girl to death in the train. That was a really scary incident. Kinda made me quiver cuz I always go home late at night after work, alone, in the dark, and I'm a girl.... So dangerous!
Anyway, what is lunch (or dinner) without snapping pictures of the delicious food for memory??
(Like YC said, I'll post pics of food on my blog, so I won't disappoint anyone! ;) )

The moussaka I had....

The chicken that YC had....

The lamb that David had.....

A photo together~
After lunch we went out to the Docklands and snapped some pics. The wind was blowing real hard, so it messed up our hairs~ And also, it's starting to have a cool change, which is good to clear the smokey condition (from bushfires). Anyway, more pics~
Around Docklands:








YC sent me some pics from our ABC trip last time, YAY~~~ Sharing 2 of them here:


I'm really hoping next week I'll get a couple of days off to rest.... Too much for me already.... I feel like I'm going to give way soon....
Comments