FREAK OUT BOXING DAY!!

FREAK OUT!!

I can't believe I managed to survive the entire boxing day, NON-STOP working!! It was HELL!!!

Yoyogi was SO DAMN BLOODY BUSY!!! People keep coming in, never ending, never able to rest at all! Fatty put me solely in-charge of upstairs, and he said I am authorised to control everything upstairs, and all decisions will be made by me. That means, I will be responsible for everything upstairs and if anything goes wrong, I'll be responsible too. He put me under so much stress!! Darren, Ivy and I worked upstairs, and we never stopped running here and there. People never seem to stop coming upstairs! From 10-6.30pm I never once sat down, rested or stopped working...... I checked the number of orders at 6.30pm, and the amount was 700+ already!! Blimey!! By the time my shift ended, I need to rush to Singapore Chom Chom to continue work til 11pm..... Never at once took a break....

By the time 8pm or so, I started to feel really really unwell... Splitting headache, and nauseous... But still running about, forcing myself to work. No panadol available.... Feel like dying already.... Luckily Edwin helped me to get panadol from 7-eleven next door, and I swallowed 2 pills.... Gradually I felt better.... You won't believe how relieved I am when 11pm came and the restaurant closes..... WHEW~~~

24 December was Joyce's birthday, but she was in Sydney then.... So we celebrated her birthday today after 11pm, when Chom Chom closes.... Joyce is my 'shi jie', and I'm grateful to her. She is the one (together with Edwin, Lilian and Andrew) who strongly recommended me to the boss, and that's how I climbed a step higher in Chom Chom. She's a very nice girl, and I'm glad to have known her. Happy 22nd Birthday, Joyce!! :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The birthday girl, Joyce, at the front. Back: Me, Edwin and Cheau yin

On our way to the train station... Joyce, Edwin and I snapped a couple of photos...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


After cutting cake and all, and I took the last train home, it's already 1am when I finally get home.... So freaking tired.... I think I'm going to collapse anytime soon~~

Comments

Popular Posts