What a boiling sunday~

Another 37degrees.... When I was at Federation Square, the staff there told us at 1.30pm that it was announced 41degrees at that moment. We're like "WHAT?!" Scorching HOT. Menacing heat. BUAY DAHAN!! I want my winter back! I'll rather freeze than boil like that!

Did more rounds of volunteer work today, still at Federation Square, with Samantha and Joanne Le. Was there from 12-4pm. We are actually far behind the target of 40,000 dreamseeds, so today, besides making up dreamseeds, we also wrote up a couple of dreamseeds. I wrote up 5:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
1. I wish that LOVE goes around comes around...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
2. I wish that there will be cure for illness and cancer and AIDS...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
3. Fight global warming! No more extreme weathers!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
4. No more unemployment!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
5. Wishing for a better world! Comfort and Joy in 2007~
(and the other side reads: Happiness. Health. Peace. Love. Wealth. Joy)


**********************

Supposed to work at Singapore Chom Chom at 6pm today, but, when I arrived there, it was CLOSED, and outside the notice mentioned that there will be a kitchen renovation so it will be closed for a couple of days. I am like: WHAT?! No one informed me!!! Saw Adrian after that, and he said he tried to call me but he couldn't get through to me. I dunno why.... Cuz my hp is switched on 24-7 and I wasn't hogging the phone, neither am I in places with poor reception.... *shrugs*

Just outside the restaurant, I bumped into Anson, who just finished his gym session. On impromptu, we decided to go for dinner called up Chris to come out... So instead of earning money tonight, we went out to have dinner instead. The 3 of us went to Red Ant Bistro, in Chinatown, and ordered some dishes: eggplant (yu xiang qie zi), chicken (zuo zhong tang ji), dumplings (tang bao) and a soup (tofu dan tang). Quite yummy... After dinner we sat down opposite Melbourne Central Station and had a chat... Then walked to Flinders Street Station. On the way, just on Collins Street, there is a big and bright and beautiful Xmas tree.... snapped a pic:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Most likely I'm going to go out during Christmas with the 2 guys and celebrate the festival with them~ Can't wait!!!

Comments

Popular Posts