Next Step: Accommodation

Announcing: ............ I have booked my tickets..... YEAH!!

Flying off from Melbourne on the 26th March 2010 to Hong Kong, where I will be staying til 30th March, then off to Seoul until 9th April.

Then, I will depart Seoul for Singapore, reaching Singapore night time on 9th April. Will leave for Melbourne on the 14th April. So strictly speaking, I will only have 4 days in Singapore.

As I will be traveling alone, I was sourcing painfully for flight times that will suit me... If I fly by Phillippine Air, I will reach HK and Seoul all during the night time, which I wouldn't want to, considering I am alone in places I am not familiar with. Furthermore, I want to explore on that day too, so I wouldn't be wasting a day. In the end, I settled for Malaysian Airlines therefore I will be stopping over at KL on most of trips for a couple of hours. Webjet.com.au provided me with the cheapest flights for multiple stops, which suit what I wanted. However, it seems that they only have MH and PAL with the cheapest fairs, then QA. I went for the second cheapest option with MH.

Next step will be resourcing for budget accommodation. I have researched for the ones in HK (I have emailed my friend there to see if she has any recommendations too), but haven't done so for Seoul (which my friend here has recommended somewhere cheap and good, and I will have to ask her for details later on). Hopefully all will go well and in time for my trip! Looks like I have lots of researching to do.... Enough to keep me real busy! :)

2 more months! Let's hope I can contain my excitement enough...

Comments

2 mths more...
:)
Hope to catch with u when u drop by...
Clarice said…
yes of course! we shall meet together with vanessa when i'm back... :)
Unknown said…
DID U SAY U WERE COMING BACK???????? =DDDDDDDDDD
Clarice said…
*sheepish* yes i did... 'unfortunately' hahaha.... erm... well 2 more months i will be on my holidays but to be in sg, prob more than that!

heeee.... are u dreading or hooray-ing? :p
looks like a mini meet up is on its way!!! hopefully, I would be able to squeeze sometime thru juz my dearest mei mei-s... :)

Popular Posts