First Post on the Second Day of the New Year

Happy 2010 everyone!!
May this year be smooth sailing, and entails happiness for all of you!
I suppose this is a late greeting to everyone who can even be bothered with my blog to drop by regularly to check for more gibberish. ;) Thank you for your constant support! :)
To me, new year resolutions are just way overrated (no offence to anyone who has made theirs though). Similarly, new year countdowns wrestling in the crowd is not my favorite hobby either. This year, I am not doing any as I do not see a point anymore. I may love doing these things when I am younger, but not anymore.
2009 has not been too adventurous, neither has it been too quiet. I cannot say I have accomplished lots of things, yet I have learnt lots of things. It has been pretty calm, though there were few bumps here and there. 2009 had kept me busy though, as always. No matter what, I really want to thank my mom and dad for their constant support (no matter how harsh) to me. And some of my friends who have been there for me regardless of good or bad times. Suprisingly, I have come to realize that many really good friends are quality, and not quantity (in time) friends. Many of them I have known them here in Melbourne. Of course, I also have many friends who are just 'quantity' friends. Perhaps in my 26 (going 27) years of life, I only have 3 friends who are BOTH quality and quantity. I will only put this 3 person in my heart as I really appreciate their friendship, and I consider myself lucky because many people might not even have any such friends. I guess I am very fortunate.
Ok, 'nuff said. 2010 will be more colourful. I will be waiting with anticiption. :)
Comments