New iPhone!



Just got my iPhone today, for FREE!



I knew I have a upgrade of plan available which always involves changing your mobile phone for free. I never thought I can change mine into the iPhone I had wanted, with NO cost! Actually I had wanted a 'touch-screen' phone before (not necessarily an iPhone), but have always brushed these thoughts aside because I still have my mobile working in a perfectly good condition. Who knows I'll give in on a Friday shopping night?



Had loads of fun exploring this 'very-different' phone. I even bought a design sticker that you can stick at the back, as well as the front. I chose to decorate only the parameter around the front so that my phone looks 'different'.



Initially I found that iPhones are really not very user-friendly. I have been so used to using conventional mobile phones that I couldn't get my head around the concept. I have never figured out how to tackle Apple products, really. I have always hated the Mac. After much analysing and exploring, I managed to figure out the things I want to do, and am starting to enjoy my iPhone.



Perhaps it's just a nature of loving to explore technology... It is now almost 5am and I am still awake exploring my new gadget. This happened last time when I bought myself a new laptop too! :)


Comments

Popular Posts