Drama marathon

Just finished the entire <<烈火雄心 3>> starring Wong Hei, Kevin Cheng, Bosco Wong and Myolie Wu (just swallowed about 5 episodes today). My opinion on this drama? Not very good...

I remember watching the previous 2 series of 烈火雄心 and liked them all a lot. However, in this third instalment, there aren't much fire-fighting scenes. Instead, the main focus was on the love lives between the characters of Wong Hei, Kevin Cheng and Myolie Wu. If you ask me, it's sort of 'off-track'. No matter how good an actor Wong Hei is, how popular Bosco is now, or how 'leng-zai' Kevin Cheng is, the story-line this time cannot save these facts. Actually the entire drama is not that bad, if it is not called "烈火雄心". Maybe another name e.g. "烈爱动心" or something like that, it would've been more suitable for the storyline.

Wonder what the next drama would be??? I am still in search of one... HK one? Korean one? Taiwanese one?? Others? Let's see what I can source! ;)

Comments

Popular Posts