Friday night


After a week of hard work, Friday night is the reward I get... Friday night is also the night I anticipate the most... Every week that passes by always seem so suffocating that Friday night is the 'oxygen mask' to ease my choking.

Met up with Yiyi for a Korean dinner at Glen Waverly. This time I made the suggestion to go to Kimchi Hut because I have wanted to try there since some of my Korean friends liked it there. Ordered Jap chae, seafood sizzling plate and kimchi soup. The food there is pretty good. Jap chae and Kimchi soup are one of my most favorites out of Korean food. This time round I am the one who decides what to order. Whereas when we go to Chinese restaurants, Yiyi will usually decide cuz me and our other friends never could make up our minds!



After dinner we went to Cafe Grecco on Chapel Street to have some 'sweets' over coffee and (more) chit-chat. I had lemon meringue pie (which I cannot finish) and Yiyi ordered a strawberry cheesecake. Yiyi is always the engaging conversationist because she can tell me stories about herself, her family and everything else in a very descriptive and entertaining way. I can never do that with words since I don't usually talk as well as I can write.
Went home at midnight... Quite early for us... Honestly we could have gone for drinks if Yiyi wasn't the one driving...


This Sunday, I have to work store support shift. Meaning, I have to go to the office from 10-5pm, and stay there the entire day answering phone calls, be the technical support/stock enquiry person for stores, and doing paper work (we are not allowed to access to the safes to touch any stock during support shifts). All full-time employees will have store support shifts roster, and it is compulsory. SIANZ..... Imagine working on a SUNDAY... And I have to work at the restaurant straight after, and Monday is the start of another week. True, I do get time off in lieu, but then, when would that be?
Not going out on Saturday. I need lots of rest!

p/s: the pictures seem pretty bad quality.... iPhones do not have very good camera, however, these pictures were being put into a collage which made it so much worser... hmmm...

Comments

Popular Posts