So Long, MJ...

Photobucket

First learned about Michael Jackson's death was in the office. Everyone was talking about it.

Initially no one was sure about it. They thought it was just a prank pulled calling for attention.

Then we were all checking Reuters/The Age/BBC news for updates and a while later, his death was confirmed.

Cardiac Arrest. Died in LA Hospital.

The world was taken by shock. So was I. It was quite hard to accept such an influential figure has just left like that. Forever.

I'm never a big fan of his, but one should admit that he was indeed the King of Pop, and everyone loved his songs. And who doesn't know he can dance too? Especially the classic "Moon Walk" which so many people like to imitate after him.

I remember watching lots of his MV and features in Taiwan because my cousins were great fans of his. They had a collection of his VCD and tape (then). Despite the fact that he was always been criticized because of his mutiple plastic surgery, he was still awesome nonetheless...

Everybody will be missing you, MJ.
R.I.P.

Comments

Popular Posts