SG Update (9) & (10): There will never be a place like home...

My last 2 days of Singapore were heaven, yet feeling the dread at the same time, because that means that I will need to head back to Australia... and I am not digging that idea...

My stay was too short! I haven't enjoyed enough at all....


Thursday (21 May) was my 2nd last day, and I spent the day at home. I haven't played the piano for 2.5 years and this time I started playing again. And on Thursday I played for the last time (before God-knows how long later I'll get to play again...)...

At night, my parents and I went to Tampines Mall's 鼎泰丰 to have dinner. Honestly, the 鼎泰丰 in Singapore is OK, but not as good as in Taiwan. I will never forget my first dining experience in Taiwan at 鼎泰丰. I totally enjoyed the 汤包 there.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Most of the food we ordered...
There were also 2 different kinds of noodles but no pics...

PhotobucketPhotobucket
With Daddy and Mommy...

Photobucket
Another family photo

***********************************************************************************

On my last day, I went to the Esplanade all by myself. Before that, I went shopping at Suntec again and got myself some new clothes. Then I went to the Esplanade and spent at least 4hours there, looking through music books, and then photocopying those scores that I am interested in. Even though I didn't get time to play them at home after that, I am actually hoping that I will get a chance to find time (and a piano) to play to in Australia. Esplanade never fails to amaze me... I feel so much at home there. Perhaps I am more of an Arts (but not that creative) person. Anything abstract can define me.

Then I went home to finish packing everything before setting off to the airport about 6.30pm. It sucks to leave home like that. Even though I know Singapore can be a depressing place to stay in, especially so when the economy is so horrible now, but HOME IS STILL HOME, and THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME.

And whatever that happens after that would have been blogged... DELAYS after DELAYS. But those were old stories already...


And thus, I am now in Australia.... slaving away.... How I wish I am still in SG! I had so much fun!!!

Comments

Popular Posts