Back from HELL
I'm getting insomnia now thinking of the 'racket' I've just been through at the restaurant just now... It was H-E-L-L. Pure Hell. Everyone seems to be coming in at the same time - with or without reservation, made a takeaway order or haven't made one. Everyone is ordering at the same time; everyone is demanding for their food at the same time; everyone wants to pay at the same time. The phones are ringing off their hook at the same time; the meals are ready at the same time. The two sushi chefs might appreciate having 4 hands instead of 2, and the kitchen might need more woks and pans. And we are short of one service staff. I was practically running between my front section to upstairs, to answering the phones, greeting customers, and getting all the orders out at the same time. I got myself so confused and making a few mistakes.... The blur me just stretched my limits to perform to a bare satisfactory level just now.
I pray I can survive this week... Still looking forward to my Saturday...
Everyone at Sozai, we worked hard today...
Justin Timberlake's "MAGIC" makes me happy... Groove on!! I just wanna put on my dancing shoes whenever I listen to it~ :)
Alright... I pray I can sleep now. >.<
I pray I can survive this week... Still looking forward to my Saturday...
Everyone at Sozai, we worked hard today...
Justin Timberlake's "MAGIC" makes me happy... Groove on!! I just wanna put on my dancing shoes whenever I listen to it~ :)
Alright... I pray I can sleep now. >.<
Comments