Actually I am not quite in the mood to make a posting, but then I thought I'll love to post the photos I've taken over the weekend on my blog, so here I am... I'm probably in the process of letting go and calming myself down, and I've done pretty well so far. However, whenever I am alone in (particularly) the bathroom, my tears rolled down my cheeks uncontrollably, and I realized I am still the victim of mending a broken heart... And all I could do is to wash away my tears with the running water, and leaving the bitterness lingering in my heart...
Anyway, that sadness aside... Saturday's weather was atrocious! It was cold, rainy and even had local hail... Horrible! Probably signifies the end of spring already... Despite the weather, I still went shopping with Chris, since both of us are after some electronic products - I have wanted to get a new digital camera for a long time, and he wanted to get a DVD player and TV. In the end we got most of our stuff at Dick Smith. My Olympus FE-20 camera costs me only $168, with 3x optical zooom and 8.0 megapixels. And the 1GB Olympus memory card costs $24. Altogether it is a very good deal. Chris got his 15" Vivo TV for $199 only... Even though we burnt big holes in our pockets, however, we are happy we got what we want at a good price. :)
After shopping, we stopped by Ten Ren for some snacks and bubble tea.

my camera... i got the black one too...

this salt and pepper chicken chop tastes quite good... whereas the char siew buns I ordered together as our snack doesn't taste so good, so no pic for that!



Testing out the camera...
Then on Sunday, I had yum cha with Sha, Hope, Rich and Daisy at Westlake. The dim sum there wasn't that bad, however, it is quite expensive as compared to other places... The 5 of us didn't order much, but each of us got to pay $26! We vowed never to go again...

All of us at yum cha

We are housemates - sha, rich and me

3 leng luis - me, hope, sha


Something interesting we came across on Bourke Street - Santa Stone.
He is REAL, and he looks like he's been 'frozen' with stones...
But he makes eye contact with people, and moves his fingers occasionally
And later on we found out it's actually SPONGE they coated him in





Pictures around Melbourne City... Just random stuff

A slightly more satisfactory self-shot

Both of us bought new sunnies from Sportsgirl....
I really liked mine...

Loving couple Daisy and Rich..
Despite my low spirits, my weekend was a good one. Well, as compared to the previous weeks when it's ALL WORK AND NO PLAY, this is like a heaven to me. Even though after yum cha and shopping I need to head straight to work again, but at least, I had a fulfilling day. Something different for a change. However, it IS regrettable that good times simply just flies by ever so quickly...
This week is another 7-day work week... SIGH! However, next week's timetable is more relaxing... I will work only 3 nights, and still will have my Saturday off. :) At least the manager kept his promise (for now) to give me a complete day (which is Saturday) off.
I am praying... very hard... that I wouldn't end up regretting my actions... No matter how willful and unreasonable, how immature and nonsensical I am, I know no matter how I wish I can turn back the hands of time to rectify my stupidity, there is no way I can do it. What has happened has happened. What has been done, has been done, cannot be undone. I know my mind's doesn't work in 'sane' condition when it comes to dealing with matters of the heart. I still haven't crossed over the line. Being with him is hard. Being without him is even harder beyond imagination. What am I to do after this???? :'(
Anyway, that sadness aside... Saturday's weather was atrocious! It was cold, rainy and even had local hail... Horrible! Probably signifies the end of spring already... Despite the weather, I still went shopping with Chris, since both of us are after some electronic products - I have wanted to get a new digital camera for a long time, and he wanted to get a DVD player and TV. In the end we got most of our stuff at Dick Smith. My Olympus FE-20 camera costs me only $168, with 3x optical zooom and 8.0 megapixels. And the 1GB Olympus memory card costs $24. Altogether it is a very good deal. Chris got his 15" Vivo TV for $199 only... Even though we burnt big holes in our pockets, however, we are happy we got what we want at a good price. :)
After shopping, we stopped by Ten Ren for some snacks and bubble tea.

my camera... i got the black one too...

this salt and pepper chicken chop tastes quite good... whereas the char siew buns I ordered together as our snack doesn't taste so good, so no pic for that!



Testing out the camera...
Then on Sunday, I had yum cha with Sha, Hope, Rich and Daisy at Westlake. The dim sum there wasn't that bad, however, it is quite expensive as compared to other places... The 5 of us didn't order much, but each of us got to pay $26! We vowed never to go again...

All of us at yum cha

We are housemates - sha, rich and me

3 leng luis - me, hope, sha


Something interesting we came across on Bourke Street - Santa Stone.
He is REAL, and he looks like he's been 'frozen' with stones...
But he makes eye contact with people, and moves his fingers occasionally
And later on we found out it's actually SPONGE they coated him in





Pictures around Melbourne City... Just random stuff

A slightly more satisfactory self-shot

Both of us bought new sunnies from Sportsgirl....
I really liked mine...

Loving couple Daisy and Rich..
Despite my low spirits, my weekend was a good one. Well, as compared to the previous weeks when it's ALL WORK AND NO PLAY, this is like a heaven to me. Even though after yum cha and shopping I need to head straight to work again, but at least, I had a fulfilling day. Something different for a change. However, it IS regrettable that good times simply just flies by ever so quickly...
This week is another 7-day work week... SIGH! However, next week's timetable is more relaxing... I will work only 3 nights, and still will have my Saturday off. :) At least the manager kept his promise (for now) to give me a complete day (which is Saturday) off.
I am praying... very hard... that I wouldn't end up regretting my actions... No matter how willful and unreasonable, how immature and nonsensical I am, I know no matter how I wish I can turn back the hands of time to rectify my stupidity, there is no way I can do it. What has happened has happened. What has been done, has been done, cannot be undone. I know my mind's doesn't work in 'sane' condition when it comes to dealing with matters of the heart. I still haven't crossed over the line. Being with him is hard. Being without him is even harder beyond imagination. What am I to do after this???? :'(
Comments