Pancake Parlour

Was craving for something sweet when Pancake Parlour just popped into our minds. Visited the yummy pancake place again after a long time with Chris.

Photobucket
My cappuccino

Photobucket
The meal we ordered - a short stack, a Jamaican banana, and our drinks..

Photobucket
And of course, a photo together..

**********

And I've borrowed one of my favorite classic Walt Disney movies of all times: Mary Poppins!!

Photobucket

I've not watched this in ages! And I still love it! It's Supercallifragilisticexpialidocious! ~
And needless to say, Julie Andrews is indeed one of my most favorite actresses~

**********

Guess how much this Forever Friends bear cost??

Photobucket

....................................

AUD$3.95

So I bought it.
It was on sale. Originally it was $9.95 for such a small one...

**********

And just something I've made out of 'boredom' on photoshop:

Photobucket

Maybe I'm not so bored afterall... I have just been to Paris!!! Swoop!

Comments

Popular Posts