My Celebrity Look-alikes

This was what I did when I was bored with assignments...

"My cool celebrity look-alike collage from MyHeritage.com. Get one for yourself."



And I didn't know I actually look like some guy celeb... lol...
But I've been told before I kinda look like Joey Yung, though I do not think so.
*shrugs*

*********************************************************

Anyway, tonight we went to Laksa King to have dinner. It was also some kind of a 'farewell' dinner for Grace and I... Grace left Chom Chom last week, and I'm leaving this week. But then again, it's not a farewell either cuz most of our colleagues are not present, and there was another 'non-Chom' member. But whatever... Grace is leaving for Indonesia tomorrow and will stay for about a month... She hasn't seen her family for a long time too! Have fun in Indonesia gal!!! Eat lots of yummy food~~ :p

Anyhow, I finished work at 4pm, so I waited around in Chom Chom for Edwin to knock off at 6pm... So I just used his laptop to do some of my assignment, then headed to his place (yet again...), watched movie, he bathed, and then set off for Laksa King at 8.30pm.

Met Mary and Grace and their friend Simon, who's a French-Australian guy... They were already there before us, and being really hungry they ordered first. Edwin and I shared sweet and sour pork, belachan spinach (we wanted kangkong, but no more...) and 2 bowls of rice. Dinner was great. I was really natural with everything. Back to my normal joking self.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And I'm not too sure how well I'll keep my promise, but last night I was begging him that make everything be the last for this week. That will mean that after Sunday, we will not see each other anymore, call, or keep in touch. I begged him to help me, and that the better he treats me, the more I will not be able to heal. I begged him to let me go and help me. He did not accept my idea at all, but after my beggings, he gave in. He was saying, 'then let everything be good this week and leave happy memories'. I assured him that our friendship will forever be in our hearts, and he'll always be that someone special to me too. But, I can't see him. I need to get on with my life. I need to heal.

(YC... U gave me the courage to think about stopping my contacts with him. Thanks for talking to me~)

The only comforting thing is this: he told me that I'm the second girl (other than his first gf) he bothered to whip up a whole meal for. When I told him not to treat me as a second girl, cuz I'm just a sister, not his gf (so his intentions of cookings are different), he firmly said "no", I'll forever be the second gal he cook for. It warmed my heart to hear this somehow... At least I'm somewhat important enough for him to bother.

Comments

Popular Posts