I really love you...

Remorse, stuck, lost, helpless.... regrets... why do these things happen?

Why was I too blind to see?

You gave me the hope and sweetness, and yet I destroyed it...

I wished it has never happened - my behaviour, my words, my rashness, my being unreasonable

I wish I can turn back the hands of time to the day we first met...

Rectify all my faults

Erase all my words and actions

I want to make things right

I want to let you find that the old Clarice still remains...

Just covered in a thick fog

Which will disperse in due time

I want to let you see the clear blue skies

And when night falls, you'll see the stars shining brightly

I will never let you experience rainfall again.

Why?

Because I really really like you

And I really really want to be with you.

But can it still happen now?

If I really find back the old Clarice,

Will I be able to be your girl?

Will I be able to do things for you?

'Cuz, I really really want to do so many things for you

Despite my incapabilities, my stupidity, my amiability, my lack of experience and the-all

But, you saw my pure heart

You saw my sincerity

You said you liked me too

But I regret it cuz I never knew it

I did stupid things and you stopped the feelings, but it's still there

Will I be able to make it grow again?

Will I be able to become your water, your fertiliser, your sunshine

Nurture the growth, cultivate your feelings... yet again...?

Will you turn once again to look at me?

How can I find the key you enthrusted me and keep it close to me... so that we can be together, and together forever?

Can I still wish for the miracle once again?

I want to be your girl eventually...

I want to fulfil everything in the poem you wrote me...

Incomplete it may be, but I love it.

Despite you promise not to let me shed one more tear...

I will try not to cry too much...

If I could I want to retrieve who I was before I enter your life

Let your heart race once again.

I will try my best.

And pray fate will bring us together eventually

Let me be your little princess...

That's all I'm asking for for now...

Thank you for letting me know you looked at me...

Thank you for loving me and keeping me close...

You will forever be in the top place in my heart and nothing can remove you from your place

I will wait and pray

And I hope you will wait and pray with me too...




Comments

Popular Posts