Enjoy times with him + SHrek
Haiz... Just when I was so set determined to 'reciprocate' all his actions to him, he became so nice to me recently that I cannot even find the heart to do anything mean to him. Well, at least things so far have seem to go back to how it used to be. I've also come to realise that, as much as I still like him, I've managed to more or less control my emotions and prevent them from running wild. Even these 2 days... when I went out with him, we were joking together and I was hooking his arm as we walk (this has become a bad bad habit, but it feels right to hook his arm), I didn't feel that light-headed feel and heart pumping fast. Maybe I'm too tired to think or feel so much. I dunno... Either way, I wish that, if there's not going to be a happy ending, then I hope I can hook his arm and be close to him in the way that it's natural just cuz we're good friends.
This week, I'll be working 7 days. Well, 3 full days, 4 half days... but still, I'll need to travel to the city every single day.... considering that my house is not that near to the city... It's just a Tuesday yet I'm already feeling so exhausted. But I seriously need the cash. Today, I've spent so much on shopping alone already... and I've just gotten my pay like... yesterday? I've spent half of it...
Coat from Sunnygirl - $59.95
Accessories from Diva - $6 (thanks to big sales)
Gold pumps from ValleyGirl - $24.95
Movie - $9
Top from GASP - $39.95
Dinner - $6.50
Total?? I dunno... I flunked my Math in school.... :(
Anyhow, I finished work at 4pm today (Tuesday), and I went shopping by myself a little and bought all the stuff that I've listed above. After that, settled in Borders and read a magazine over a cup of cappuccino til 7pm, when they close. After that, met Edwin and we had dinner at this HK cafe (停一亭). I wasn't very hungry so I had HK style waffles (with peanut butter and margarine), and shared a mixed fruit coconut sago with him. At 9.15pm, we met up with Grace and we went to watch Shrek 3. The movie was hilarious~ Love the part most where Pinnoccio was trying to 'lie' to Prince Charming on Shrek's whereabouts... even the pigs can't stand him. hahaha.... Entertaining 1.5hours.

After the movie, we got to go home, cuz it's late (11.15pm), and I need to catch the last bus back. PLUS I got to work tomorrow! FULL day!! Also, Grace was really sleepy already... so much so that I persuaded Edwin to accompany her home first, and I can wait for the train myself. Thankfully, he lent me his thick jacket to help my battle the cold. It was freezing today, and the new coat I bought wasn't very thick. But then again, I was wearing a short sleeve shirt inside, so of cuz I wouldn't be feeling warm. Everything about the jacket feels good... it protected me as if he's with me. The only thing I do not like is the stench of it - all the cigaratte smell has gotten trapped in the jacket. I wonder how to remove it...
Anyway, on Sunday, Sharuen and I went to the city together, though we went separate ways after reaching (she was going to hairdresser, I was heading to work). We snapped photos at the bus loop (just being our crazy selves):

That's me... early morning photos never look good on me... I'm still not fully awake.

That's Sharuen...

That's us...

That's the new bag that I got from Portmans... I love it, and I'm carrying it since then...
The next movie I'm going to watch will be FANTASTIC FOUR! Can't wait for June 21!
This week, I'll be working 7 days. Well, 3 full days, 4 half days... but still, I'll need to travel to the city every single day.... considering that my house is not that near to the city... It's just a Tuesday yet I'm already feeling so exhausted. But I seriously need the cash. Today, I've spent so much on shopping alone already... and I've just gotten my pay like... yesterday? I've spent half of it...
Coat from Sunnygirl - $59.95
Accessories from Diva - $6 (thanks to big sales)
Gold pumps from ValleyGirl - $24.95
Movie - $9
Top from GASP - $39.95
Dinner - $6.50
Total?? I dunno... I flunked my Math in school.... :(
Anyhow, I finished work at 4pm today (Tuesday), and I went shopping by myself a little and bought all the stuff that I've listed above. After that, settled in Borders and read a magazine over a cup of cappuccino til 7pm, when they close. After that, met Edwin and we had dinner at this HK cafe (停一亭). I wasn't very hungry so I had HK style waffles (with peanut butter and margarine), and shared a mixed fruit coconut sago with him. At 9.15pm, we met up with Grace and we went to watch Shrek 3. The movie was hilarious~ Love the part most where Pinnoccio was trying to 'lie' to Prince Charming on Shrek's whereabouts... even the pigs can't stand him. hahaha.... Entertaining 1.5hours.

After the movie, we got to go home, cuz it's late (11.15pm), and I need to catch the last bus back. PLUS I got to work tomorrow! FULL day!! Also, Grace was really sleepy already... so much so that I persuaded Edwin to accompany her home first, and I can wait for the train myself. Thankfully, he lent me his thick jacket to help my battle the cold. It was freezing today, and the new coat I bought wasn't very thick. But then again, I was wearing a short sleeve shirt inside, so of cuz I wouldn't be feeling warm. Everything about the jacket feels good... it protected me as if he's with me. The only thing I do not like is the stench of it - all the cigaratte smell has gotten trapped in the jacket. I wonder how to remove it...
Anyway, on Sunday, Sharuen and I went to the city together, though we went separate ways after reaching (she was going to hairdresser, I was heading to work). We snapped photos at the bus loop (just being our crazy selves):

That's me... early morning photos never look good on me... I'm still not fully awake.

That's Sharuen...

That's us...

That's the new bag that I got from Portmans... I love it, and I'm carrying it since then...
The next movie I'm going to watch will be FANTASTIC FOUR! Can't wait for June 21!
Comments