Saturday Out and Free~

Kinda lazy to type now... cuz I am too tired from a day full of shopping. Basically, I got my Saturday off, and I went to city and met up with Grace, Chris and Anson to do some shopping~ Surprisingly I did not get anything hahaha... Managed to hold back many temptations. I was near to get the $130 coat I saw at Aveda which looks really good but held myself back in the end... None of us got anything. Just browsing...

And of cuz, we ate too. Lunch was at Ghin Khao, the new Thai restaurant. Dinner was at The Oriental Spoon, the Korean restaurant. Coffee break was at Era. Grace left for work during dinner time though, and I forgot to snap a pic with her.... oh wells...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Ghin Khao's mixed seafood pad thai. (thumbs up!)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Ghin Khao's fried ricce. (thumbs up!)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Ghin Khao's crispy noodles with curry sauce. (thumbs up!)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Oriental Spoon's Dolsot Bibimbap

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Oriental Spoon's Jap Chae (thumbs up!)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Oriental Spoon's seafood jeon (not bad..)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Side dishes

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
During dinner time.....

Gotta go get ready for work~ another long day awaits~

Comments

Popular Posts