Cut my locks
After work today, I went for my haircut at SUI, a hairdressing salon opened by Koreans... It was the shortest interval ever (4 months) for getting a new haircut. Usually I get my haircut like every... once a year? Or in 9months. But this time, I just cannot stand my hair being messy (being a little bit more vain than usual!), and my fringe is seriously pissing me off. So, I decided to do trimming, and cut it abit shorter. The result was not bad... just that I need some adjustments in getting used to looking at a (slightly) different self.
After my haircut, I met up with Edwin, and he just came from school, studying, and applying for special consideration (long story...) for his exams. We went back to Chom Chom and he had something to eat (he hasn't got anything to eat yet!) and he ordered Claypot seafood Yee Mee, which is something new on our new menu. I was there, so I shared almost half of it, cuz I also wanted to try it. It tastes good! And the uncles were having dinner, and they still have some green beans, pork and black bean vegetables left over, so I took some as well...
After that, went to RMIT's computer lab with him and he checked his timetable, and we loaded Friendster photos (don't ask me why I went through that.... sigh...). But this time round, he changed his (primary) photo, and loaded our photos, but one of the photo caption reads: "Me and my SIS". Ok... I'll accept that. I have no more energy to think further anymore. Being a sis to him is better than being a nobody. I am, afterall, his sister from the beginning.
Last stop: Max Brenner. Took photos over our waffle and coffee. Nice~ I got to go at 8pm to be home in time for The Amazing Race: All Stars. They are going to Hong Kong this time... from Malaysia. And it's getting more and more interesting now that 4 teams are left competing~
Weather's chilly. Atmosphere's warm. Heart's warming up, but the scar will never heal.

Max Brenner's waffle, mocha and venezuela coffee... nice nice!!
My haircut:



Nice? No??

Uncle Edwin's 41 years old... and he's not happy about that... haha...

I am his sister...
I was just talking to my good friend James on MSN, and he was telling me about this girl who likes him, and he doesn't quite know what to do. Asked me for advice. Made me think of MY situation, just that there are differences: James isn't in love with any other girl; and he DOES have some kind of feeling for that girl, just that he isn't so sure yet. But what makes me remember is that, he said "a girl's tears are very precious, just like a pearl - soft, filled with determination, but full of sadness - every drop can break your heart". Very poetic, I know, but he actually values a girl's tears, and made sure he doesn't let the girl cry. He doesn't know if he should accept her if he's unsure that he can bring her happiness, and there are many unfortunate girls out there, so he doesn't want to be the guy who gives her that misfortune. I told him, how I wish every guy thinks like you.. then there will be less heart breaks and sadness.
Thanks, James. You made me happy that I have such a considerate and thoughtful guy friend like you. I hope you won't break her heart, just like I've advised you. Think of how you feel, and no matter what, treat her good and do not let her cry!! Good luck!
Last words before going off: I DETEST THAT PIMPLE OF MINE!!!! ARGHhHHHH!!!
After my haircut, I met up with Edwin, and he just came from school, studying, and applying for special consideration (long story...) for his exams. We went back to Chom Chom and he had something to eat (he hasn't got anything to eat yet!) and he ordered Claypot seafood Yee Mee, which is something new on our new menu. I was there, so I shared almost half of it, cuz I also wanted to try it. It tastes good! And the uncles were having dinner, and they still have some green beans, pork and black bean vegetables left over, so I took some as well...
After that, went to RMIT's computer lab with him and he checked his timetable, and we loaded Friendster photos (don't ask me why I went through that.... sigh...). But this time round, he changed his (primary) photo, and loaded our photos, but one of the photo caption reads: "Me and my SIS". Ok... I'll accept that. I have no more energy to think further anymore. Being a sis to him is better than being a nobody. I am, afterall, his sister from the beginning.
Last stop: Max Brenner. Took photos over our waffle and coffee. Nice~ I got to go at 8pm to be home in time for The Amazing Race: All Stars. They are going to Hong Kong this time... from Malaysia. And it's getting more and more interesting now that 4 teams are left competing~
Weather's chilly. Atmosphere's warm. Heart's warming up, but the scar will never heal.

Max Brenner's waffle, mocha and venezuela coffee... nice nice!!
My haircut:



Nice? No??

Uncle Edwin's 41 years old... and he's not happy about that... haha...

I am his sister...
I was just talking to my good friend James on MSN, and he was telling me about this girl who likes him, and he doesn't quite know what to do. Asked me for advice. Made me think of MY situation, just that there are differences: James isn't in love with any other girl; and he DOES have some kind of feeling for that girl, just that he isn't so sure yet. But what makes me remember is that, he said "a girl's tears are very precious, just like a pearl - soft, filled with determination, but full of sadness - every drop can break your heart". Very poetic, I know, but he actually values a girl's tears, and made sure he doesn't let the girl cry. He doesn't know if he should accept her if he's unsure that he can bring her happiness, and there are many unfortunate girls out there, so he doesn't want to be the guy who gives her that misfortune. I told him, how I wish every guy thinks like you.. then there will be less heart breaks and sadness.
Thanks, James. You made me happy that I have such a considerate and thoughtful guy friend like you. I hope you won't break her heart, just like I've advised you. Think of how you feel, and no matter what, treat her good and do not let her cry!! Good luck!
Last words before going off: I DETEST THAT PIMPLE OF MINE!!!! ARGHhHHHH!!!
Comments