Wacky Choms

Went back to work the day after my submissions... full shift. Everything was well today.... HE was around during the afternoon shift, and he was really nice to me... But then, I've already made up my mind, I hope to keep to my promise to myself of let him go. I'll have to continue my perservance and ignore him as much as I can. Not getting too physical or too involved with him will make me feel better...

At night, there was just me, Grace, Yong Shan and Andrew working. It wasn't very busy, and by the time 8pm arrives, all of us became really really wacky... Andrew's spring started to 'spring' out of place of his head, and he starts to become hyper lol.... I am usually very hyper at work, and I am usually very crazy if I want to, and the company's right. Yong Shan and Grace took my lead and we all became crazy. It was tremendous fun to be working with them. Andrew was very generous. He treated us a really really delicious, fattening and sinful caramel pudding with cream.... YUMMMMM... Andrew's so not typical of a boss's son... He's our boss's eldest son, but he's such a generous, good tempered, and absolutely no-air kinda of person. It's impossible to dislike him~

Anyway, I started the photo taking spree... so here goes:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Oh dear... Andrew's head got cut off...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Andrew and I

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Andrew and Yong Shan

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Grace and I

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My fave photo of the night... wacky threesomes!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Our fave uncle - Uncle Wong - caught by surprise by my camera phone... hahaha... we love this uncle. He loves to sing those old old chinese songs.. and he always pulls our hair and joke with us... haha...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Yong Shan and I

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Presenting... Chom Chom's new menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The sweet sweet caramel pudding and creams dessert Andrew got us....

It was a much better day as compared to the previous 2 days... People say my mood flows with his mood. When he's happy, I'm happy too... and vice versa. Really? Am I really that 'involved' with him? If so, I'll need to get out!

Oh well... tired out already... So, signing off here~

Comments

Popular Posts