It's OVER
FINALLY it's all over~ Assignment's over~ This semester's over~ (that is, IF I pass everything.)
Today, we submitted our final assignment for Issues in International Communications... the 5000 words one... a MAJOR one... and we're officially FREE~~ (well.. maybe except for Yuka cuz she has another one to go... but still, GAMBATTE!!)
By right, the due date for this assignment was on 29th May... however we've all gotten an extension because there were so many requests for it that our lecturer Mark Gibson decided to announce an extension of one week for everyone doing the unit. So we had more time on our hands to write up a better essay~ YAY~ (or nay??)
But it's all done now, and I'm happy to just chuck my notes, journal articles and books one side and just chill a little bit. I am elated that I can finally go shopping, hang out (when all my friends are done with their exams that is) and watch my drama without feeling guilty that I haven't done my assignments. :) However, the sad bit is: I start work tomorrow.... Looks like I'll be working alot... Cuz many of my colleagues are having exams too... and they were all targeting me as their 'saviour' when I finish my assignments much earlier than their last papers... I need th cash too, since I cut down almost half of my working time to do my assignments. I'm seriously running short of cash here.
Anyhow, I met up with Candy, Riesa, YC, Yuka and Peach to submit our papers at noon, and then we proceeded to Caulfield's Chinese Restaurant to have lunch together. After which, YC, Riesa and I went to Chapel Street's Jam Factory, and caught the 1.45pm movie "Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End". The movie's alright... humourous at times, exciting at times... dramatic kinda... left me some question marks here and there, but overall, it's ok. I do not regret drooling over hunky Orlando Bloom and marveling at Johnny Depp's impeccable acting skills. Oh... and there was Chow Yun Fatt representing the pirates of SINGAPORE. Now, since when our little island have pirates????

Took some photos, but I'm really sad to say that I didn't look good in ANY of the pics taken... All thanks to gluttony, heartache, stress and lack of sleep -- I look awful. There's this huge pimple on my right cheek that is seriously pissing me off cuz it seems more like a blue-black than a normal pimple. It's gigantic and when pressed, it's painful! I can't squeeze it, neither can I hide it. ARGHHHH!!

Me and my curry chicken with fried rice for lunch...

All of us~
There are few more good movies this year I will definitely have to catch: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Fantastic Four, and Shrek the Third... This year's full of great movies that I like....... My Tuesdays' gotta be schedule-less to make place for movies!!!
Today, I have my puffy eyes.... Cried and cried last night cuz my heart got a deeper crack... All the things I did, and the damage done to me... is just too overwhelming for me.... Saw the friendster page, and I gave way.... I know it's all self-inflicted pain, cuz I'm just bringing damage to myself, but I just cannot help myself... I use my heart to guide me rather than my brains. I hate myself for being myself - for all the things I do, knowing I CANNOT do them... I know it's time to forget and let go, but I can't avoid myself to get hurt if I haven't almost reached the destination. I feel like I'm wilting, and there's no more determination whatsoever to keep going. There's no more willpower. I feel like a walking zombie, floating around... I can't even enjoy my time out with friends... And I think people around me sense that even though my body is with them, my heart and soul is elsewhere. I can't pull myself back. And I'm afraid I'll eventually lose my friends like that... I tried to be cheery, but it's so hard to pretend... But I can't be sad cuz I don't want to dampen other people's day... I'm just so hopeless right now...
Finally, to sign off... here's some of the albums I've been listening to, and like it lots, lately:
1. Our Lady Peace - Gravity

Awesome album by Our Lady Peace.. I love their song "Not Enough", and it's always on replay on my MP3. They're alternative rock? yeah... check them out~
2. Renodia - Dreaming

Renodia's a new age pianist based in Korea... This album's highly recommended by me... I seriously love the songs he played, like "Tears" and "Walking with You"
3. Nicholas Teo's first album

All the songs in this album are nice. Especially songs like "Evening" (黄昏), "Deep Hurt" (重伤), "Who do you think of when you're lonely (但你孤单你会想起谁)
4. Nicholas Teo's Prince

His newest album - with my favorite song "Tears of Polaris" (北极星的眼泪)
5. 200 Pounds Beauty OST 미녀는 괴로워

The OST to this K-movie is pretty good. Listen to Kim Ah Joong sing "Maria". She can sing. And the song "별" is just amazing...
6. Tank - Keep Fighting

Perhaps it's from my favorite song "Personal Angel" (专属天使) that I started to check his album. TANK is a new singer in Taiwan, and a really talented one too (he looks like David Tao, and his talent is similar to him as well), and he works closely with Fahrenheit and S.H.E. Great singer to look out for in the C-pop industry
Today, we submitted our final assignment for Issues in International Communications... the 5000 words one... a MAJOR one... and we're officially FREE~~ (well.. maybe except for Yuka cuz she has another one to go... but still, GAMBATTE!!)
By right, the due date for this assignment was on 29th May... however we've all gotten an extension because there were so many requests for it that our lecturer Mark Gibson decided to announce an extension of one week for everyone doing the unit. So we had more time on our hands to write up a better essay~ YAY~ (or nay??)
But it's all done now, and I'm happy to just chuck my notes, journal articles and books one side and just chill a little bit. I am elated that I can finally go shopping, hang out (when all my friends are done with their exams that is) and watch my drama without feeling guilty that I haven't done my assignments. :) However, the sad bit is: I start work tomorrow.... Looks like I'll be working alot... Cuz many of my colleagues are having exams too... and they were all targeting me as their 'saviour' when I finish my assignments much earlier than their last papers... I need th cash too, since I cut down almost half of my working time to do my assignments. I'm seriously running short of cash here.
Anyhow, I met up with Candy, Riesa, YC, Yuka and Peach to submit our papers at noon, and then we proceeded to Caulfield's Chinese Restaurant to have lunch together. After which, YC, Riesa and I went to Chapel Street's Jam Factory, and caught the 1.45pm movie "Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End". The movie's alright... humourous at times, exciting at times... dramatic kinda... left me some question marks here and there, but overall, it's ok. I do not regret drooling over hunky Orlando Bloom and marveling at Johnny Depp's impeccable acting skills. Oh... and there was Chow Yun Fatt representing the pirates of SINGAPORE. Now, since when our little island have pirates????

Took some photos, but I'm really sad to say that I didn't look good in ANY of the pics taken... All thanks to gluttony, heartache, stress and lack of sleep -- I look awful. There's this huge pimple on my right cheek that is seriously pissing me off cuz it seems more like a blue-black than a normal pimple. It's gigantic and when pressed, it's painful! I can't squeeze it, neither can I hide it. ARGHHHH!!

Me and my curry chicken with fried rice for lunch...

All of us~
There are few more good movies this year I will definitely have to catch: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Fantastic Four, and Shrek the Third... This year's full of great movies that I like....... My Tuesdays' gotta be schedule-less to make place for movies!!!
Today, I have my puffy eyes.... Cried and cried last night cuz my heart got a deeper crack... All the things I did, and the damage done to me... is just too overwhelming for me.... Saw the friendster page, and I gave way.... I know it's all self-inflicted pain, cuz I'm just bringing damage to myself, but I just cannot help myself... I use my heart to guide me rather than my brains. I hate myself for being myself - for all the things I do, knowing I CANNOT do them... I know it's time to forget and let go, but I can't avoid myself to get hurt if I haven't almost reached the destination. I feel like I'm wilting, and there's no more determination whatsoever to keep going. There's no more willpower. I feel like a walking zombie, floating around... I can't even enjoy my time out with friends... And I think people around me sense that even though my body is with them, my heart and soul is elsewhere. I can't pull myself back. And I'm afraid I'll eventually lose my friends like that... I tried to be cheery, but it's so hard to pretend... But I can't be sad cuz I don't want to dampen other people's day... I'm just so hopeless right now...
Finally, to sign off... here's some of the albums I've been listening to, and like it lots, lately:
1. Our Lady Peace - Gravity

Awesome album by Our Lady Peace.. I love their song "Not Enough", and it's always on replay on my MP3. They're alternative rock? yeah... check them out~
2. Renodia - Dreaming

Renodia's a new age pianist based in Korea... This album's highly recommended by me... I seriously love the songs he played, like "Tears" and "Walking with You"
3. Nicholas Teo's first album

All the songs in this album are nice. Especially songs like "Evening" (黄昏), "Deep Hurt" (重伤), "Who do you think of when you're lonely (但你孤单你会想起谁)
4. Nicholas Teo's Prince

His newest album - with my favorite song "Tears of Polaris" (北极星的眼泪)
5. 200 Pounds Beauty OST 미녀는 괴로워

The OST to this K-movie is pretty good. Listen to Kim Ah Joong sing "Maria". She can sing. And the song "별" is just amazing...
6. Tank - Keep Fighting
Perhaps it's from my favorite song "Personal Angel" (专属天使) that I started to check his album. TANK is a new singer in Taiwan, and a really talented one too (he looks like David Tao, and his talent is similar to him as well), and he works closely with Fahrenheit and S.H.E. Great singer to look out for in the C-pop industry
Comments