陳奕迅 好久不見



你会不会忽然的出现
在街角的咖啡店
我会带着笑脸 挥手寒暄
和你 坐着聊聊天
我多么想和你见一面
看看你最近改变
不再去说从前 只是寒暄
对你说一句 只是说一句
好久不见

-- 陈奕迅 - 好久不见


I got to see the MV for this song during sing K sessions, and honestly, I hate this video. But why do I share it even though I hated it? I hate it because it makes me so sad... The simplicity of the video and the mellowness of the song, plus the lyrics, makes me wanna break down and cry. And it makes me miss him even more....

Charlie Chaplin depiction. Black and white. The silent film era. A single player on the stage reflecting to you that life is nothing but a shadow. You walk alone with a yearning heart. A simple denotion of missing someone dearly. Yet not expecting a lot when they meet. Just a simple greeting and tell them 'It's been a while...


This MV is a beauty. Do you see it?

Comments

Popular Posts