20-ELEVEN Late-Coming Resolutions
This year, I resolve to:
- Lose weight - even if there're already 500 people telling me that I don't need to, but I still want to get rid of my spare tyre.
- Find a full-time job when I'm physically in Melbourne - or in other words, when I am not traveling somewhere... High time.... I'm not getting younger. And also being nagged by Mom about this issue with every phone call.
- Work hard with my current job - even if it is not what I like or want, but at least before a full-time answers my door knocking, I need to keep the cash flow coming in.
- Have fun in Korea and Japan~ (which I am sure I will)
- Continue with my adventure - when I haven't yet found a full-time, or when I've saved up enough (NYC is on the list now!)
- Visiting Singapore later in the year - if, when I get a full-time and I am allowed to take holiday. I miss home.
- Allow myself to get one 'branded' bag - which doesn't refer to your regular LV and Coach. Aiming for the approx. AUD 400 Lovcat bag I've seen before in Seoul. Quite brand enough for me already....
- Be healthy. Stay healthy - even if I have to lose weight; no excessive drinkin'; chocolates and sweets in moderate amounts, but no late night snacking!!
- My parents be healthy and stay healthy - and be safe in Qatar.
- My close friends be healthy and happy.
Comments