3 Weeks Left~~

Just now, I looked at the calendar and realized, I have only THREE WEEKS left before I leave for my big trip, and I am not even half ready!! OMG I feel so excited now~~~~

Took a risk by purchasing a thermal/ski jacket on Ebay costing me about AUD150. I've communicated with the seller, who lives in the US, and she seems like a trustworthy person. At least that's how she makes me feel. I know I shouldn't be 'trusting' a seller whom I don't even know, however, I've purchased heaps of things from Ebay, and majority of them turned out to be better than I've expected. Plus, the seller do have a 100% positive feedback. It's just forking out so much money online wasn't what I've planned to do, but then, I couldn't find a thermal jacket here for less than $200 because 1) Thermal jackets are, after all, expensive products; 2) It's the god-damn SUMMER here and no where stocks winter wear except for expensive places like The North Face and some surf and ski shops like Roxy and Jetty Surf. I hope the jacket will reach me safe and sound, and FAST... At least before I leave for my trip, otherwise it will defeat the purpose of buying it!

I am all ready for Korea, even though I am STILL waiting for an email response from Yonsei University. I really do not understand WHY they have to take such a long time to respond to an email... I've made plans to call them up on Monday and make sure I get an answer to my questions. I haven't done much research into touring Japan though I have submitted a amendment to my flight to shorten my stay in Seoul and therefore extend my trip in Japan. Also STILL waiting for a response. I wonder why people take such a long time to respond to an email.... I feel like I'm waiting for a snail mail just like the pre-technology era.... 

Just came back from work feeling really exhausted. It was Sunday, but due to the number of people available to work now, I was 'chucked' into the stressful bar. Honestly, I really like the bar position because I like the challenge, and I know I always do a pretty-OK job. However, Sunday bar is just CRAZY! Fortunately it wasn't too busy today... I do have problems with one of the new girls because I couldn't stand her stuck-up attitude! I couldn't really communicate with her, and when I tried to communicate with her I felt like losing my temper (especially when I am busy and under stress). That's one of the reason why I always refuse to teach new staff since 1) I can't teach; 2) I tend to lose my temper when I'm busy; 3) I prefer working on my own because I like to be in control and I think it's faster and more efficient if I handle things myself........ I was quite grouchy after work just now... But I don't usually like to complain too much because everyone else has a fair share of shit at work, not just me. But some of these fantastic people I've worked with could tell when I am grouchy.... At least I am not chirpy like I always am. Wanna thank Jeremy for the little piece of advice he has given me when he drove me back. And also Ryo for all the help and support when I was busy and nearly blew my top. My 2 younger 'brothers' never fail to make me feel better. :)

I am happy though, that Jay is finally back from Queensland (after more than half year absence)!!!! I love this girl so much cuz she's such a funny girl. And with a pure heart too. I always find it really comfortable to talk to her, and she's always listening to my broken Korean, patiently, and responding slowly to me so that I can fully understand her. We met for coffee on Friday during my lunch break, but because time was short, we fixed time for lunch on Saturday instead. I 'jio'-ed Ryo along as well. Turns out it was a fantastic idea because the 3 of us joined together - CHAOTIC. I haven't laughed so much and so hard for some time now..... We went to AOBA for lunch, and then Trampoline for some triple-scoop ice-cream. Lastly went to Willim for some coffee. It suck to have to go to work at 6pm after that!!! Ryo had the day off and Jay will only start work on Monday. ARGGHHHHH!!!!!!

Photobucket
It was a 34 degrees day, and it was so hot, ice-cream is always a great comfort...
But gotta eat it QUICK because they melt QUICK too.... 

Photobucket
The funny trio...

Went to Chadstone twice this week simply because I couldn't make up my mind. The first time I saw this pair of heels I didn't buy it because I know I hardly wear them. However I really really like it, and it fits me pefectly. I couldn't resist the temptation and got to go back to Chadstone a second time because I kept thinking about it. Someone has told me before that only under such circumstance that we can decide to buy something - i.e. Never get something on impulse cuz it's a waste of money. Only get it when you cannot forget about it after a couple of days. In that way you value your purchase more, and your money has been well-spent. Perhaps it's true!!! (though I can't remember who gave me that wise piece of advice)

Photobucket
I actually think they are sexy if I wear it with a dress and leggings. Or really skinny jeans.
Probably might wear that with my new dress soon if the weather is not too hot!

Sigh.... 21 more days before I go. 18 more days to work - 18 dinners and 6 lunches to go. I haven't even got anything ready.... But it's still early... I still got to research and plan my Japan trip. And I really, really, REALLY hope that I will get people will start replying to emails and help me get everything confirmed soon!!!

Comments

Popular Posts