Haven't-Slept-The-Whole-Night-and-I-am-still-Wide-Awake!

Time check: 6.28AM and I am still wide awake after a refreshing shower. I am actually eating 'breakfast' now because I am sorta starving after the long night.... Perhaps, I will be tucking myself into bed in another hour or so? 

Went to Carnegie after work with Zane, Jeremy, Johnny and Yiyi for rounds of billiard games. I haven't played for #### years and I must say I have deteriorated from my already-so-so playing. All of them were so pro! It was sort of like a practice to me, and though I've hit a few 'goals', I still lost to them all. GOSH... I've never aced in any games of pool/billiard/snooker anyway.

It was the rounds of alcohol that interest me. Yiyi and I went for rounds and rounds of bourbon we got quite sleepy afterwards. Chit-chatted with the guys in the smoking area after they (finally) felt exhausted from playing so much, and our chit-chat went on all the way til 5.30am... 

And I was still planning to get my hair trimmed today before I go for my class. And speaking of classes, I haven't even done my homework! But at the rate I am currently going, I don't think I will be up before 2pm. Perhaps all I really need to do now is to quickly finish up what I am eating, and quickly get into bed!!

So much for a completely random post! 


Comments

Popular Posts