Harry Potter 7: The Deathly Hollows (1)
Last Sunday was a <Harry Potter> day before I jet off to work. Haven't watched a movie in the morning before!!! (though it was a 11.45AM show) The almost 2.5 hours worth of movie intrigued me. However the second half will only come out 6 months later, so we'll have to wait....
I've to start reading the books.... These movies are so good, I believe for sure that the books will be a hundred times more exciting!
Ooh, and I still like Rupert Grint and his 'Ron Weasely' portrayal. He never fails to amuse me.
*****
Christmas is coming, and I am not really excited about it, yet I am looking forward to it. This year, our restaurant decides to keep their doors open over Christmas, unlike previous years where we will have almost a week off. But I am going to take the eve, Christmas day and Boxing day off. 1) There is no double pay or whatever in our restaurant unlike other places, so there's no point working over the holiday season. 2) Already made plans with Yongshan and Shu Yea over Christmas to enjoy just like we did on previous years. I need a break anyway.
I am so exhausted... Work and work and work just like a slave... The flu bug has decided to re-visit me again and though this time it doesn't seem as serious as the previous one (which involved losing my voice and a 3-weeks worth of coughing and runny nose). For 3 days in a row I have either dropped something, or broke something in the restaurant, startling all the customers and everyone else. I felt so pai-seh, but these things happened so unexpectedly I didn't even see it coming. Or perhaps I felt so tired and numbed there is no way I can see it coming, and thus prevent it from coming... I felt like a balloon floating around doing my service. Plus, my monthly friend chose to come visit just when I am at the most exhausted point. ARGH. At this point, I feel so sick of this job and I want a break like... now!
It's already the last day of November, and December starts tomorrow. Another 25 days to Christmas. Another 31 days to the end of the year. Another 62 days before I set off from Melbourne. Time seems to be crawling so slowly..... And all I can do is just to sit around and wait for a glimpse of happiness to gradually materialise.


Comments