Booked My Tickets!!!

And lo and behold, I have booked my tickets, FINALLY..... And despite booking way in advance, it still cost me $1880 (including tax). I feel so much poorer now after looking at my credit card debts (on the rise again)..... And even though I am working 6 dinners and 2 lunches a week, I don't know if I can ever cover my costs.... 

OH well.... I am feeling OK since I have a big trip to look forward to...

I will be leaving for Seoul, South Korea on 1 February 2011. Flying Qantas from Melbourne to Sydney, then Korean Air from Sydney to Seoul. Will be in Korea from 1 Feb to 10 March 2011, and then will be flying with Korean Air again from Seoul to Tokyo. I will be in Japan from 10-20 March, and then will fly back to Melbourne via Seoul and Sydney and reach here on the 21 March 2011

Yonsei University has already confirmed my application for their 3-weeks winter course, and I am awaiting on their confirmation for my accommodation (I will be staying in their dorm). It seems to be taking the lady forever to reply me (and I wonder why!) Other than that I just have to pay my tuition fees by January 2011 and everything will be just fine! :)

It's gonna be a much longer trip this time! Almost 2 months... I hope my finances will be able to support me this long... And after I return late March next year, I will be looking for my full-time.... seriously. And I guess by then I will be really really really really broke...

Dad and Mum were asking me to think twice about going to Korea ever since the bombing of Yeonpyeongdo by the N.Koreans, and the rising tensions between the two countries, biggest ever since the Korean War in 1953. I've also been following the news. As much as I'm afraid that a war MIGHT be possible (though I think a war is highly unlikely for now), however, it will not stop me from going there. At most, I will just do some war journalism - something I've wanted to do for no particular reason. 

Now there is still another.... 64 days?? I don't really wanna count,  but then my neck is already craned looking forward to my big break. Work is getting so frustrating, and tiring, I really just want to get away. ESCAPE.  But then it's still too early to think at this stage. However, I will have to plan, sooner or later, for my Japan trip, since I haven't been there before. It is gonna be real exciting!! :) 

For now, just slave away, EVERY DAY.








Comments

Popular Posts