LG - Life is Good.

Tentatively, from a draft on my notebook page:

13/9 - 19/9: Doha (short escape)

Total: One week - miss one Korean class, and one week no pay.



15/12 - 20/12: Singapore

21/12 - 5/2 (2011): Seoul

6/2 - 10/2 : Beijing

11/2 - 19/2: Japan

20/2: Back @ Melbourne

Total: approximately 2 months (8 - 9 weeks)


Whether or not this draft comes true or not depends on more information research and waiting for time to give me more solid confirmations. And work out my budget. Then I'll book my tickets. But I'm saying it's coming true, though there might be day/time alterations here and there.

After I return to Melbourne next year, it will be full-on looking for a proper, full-time job. And wait for PR to get assessed/approved.


Before I tie myself down to probably some boring OL job, I want to do as many things as I possibly can (i.e. going around the world and studying in Korea - even if it's just for a month). However, I vow to go to Korea for one full year some time soon after my PR gets approved. If I haven't found a job by then, I will go to Korea straight-away. If I have found a job, I will work for another couple of years, then quit and go to Korea.

I CAN'T WAIT!! It feels good to move forward in life and doing the things I like. 2010 is a year where I roam free. NO commitments. NO responsibilities. NO fear. Life is good. I hope it stays that way. :)

Comments

nice to have u back to sg so soon...
Clarice said…
hehe... just only a few days, cuz i have a wedding on 18th... however, i haven't promised i will be there... see how things will go.

Popular Posts