28 Days Gone... I am safe

Picked up the most important registered mail ever - police check from Singapore CNCC - a compulsory document to be submitted to the Australian government for immigration purposes. This is the last piece of document that is still pending, and I was so afraid that if I can't get this ready within 28 days, my application will be refused. However, my agent told me that there's nothing to worry about as he has yet come across someone being refused just because he/she wasn't able to submit one or two documents on time. I've been making international calls and sending tons of email to hurry the people at CNCC to speed up my application (they usually take 14 working days, but I think they did it slightly quicker for me...) Honestly, my document was submitted a week late, but at the present stage, I have gotten everything in, and that means.... I AM STAYING IN AUSTRALIA. At least for now.

Just one week after having my hair coloured, I have decided to once and for all, STRAIGHTEN it. Sometimes my hair gets so out-of-control it takes me so much time to fix it before I go out. True, I hate flat hair, but I just need to adjust myself for 2 weeks or so before everything becomes natural again. So back to Kairos it was, and had Jang Hee and Julie - my two hairdressers cum friends to help me with my mane.

PhotobucketPhotobucket


My friends said I look nice with my hair, and they like my new hair colour. However, maybe because I haven't really had total black hair, I actually can't really see my hair colour! In other words, it seemed no different to me. Plus, I was really fretting how my hair is now so flat it accentuates my big face. Hopefully I can get used to it soon.

And a Korean movie I've watched... and loved it. Simple plot, but entertaining. 즐거운 인생 (The Happy Life)... Google the plot cuz I'm lazy to write my own (laziness is my best trait). I like Jang Geun Seuk. He's really cute!

Photobucket


I am waiting to watch another 10 Korean movies or so... Daniel has lent me part of his collection, and I am thrilled! I enjoy those nights when everyone's asleep except me, and I am watching movies with my earphones, lights off, and totally absorbed with the plot. Sounds like a sore loner... lol...


Next week I will buy my tickets to Doha. I am rearranging my Korea plans since Korean 8, sadly, won't be commencing after all... Should I set off earlier instead??


*** Happy Birthday, Andy!! Let me know you are doing well! :)


Comments

Popular Posts