어떻게?!
CAE called me just now and told me that due to low enrolments, LEVEL 8 KOREAN (which is due to start 12/8 Thursday) WILL NOT BE COMMENCING! I was really really devastated....
I have enrolled on Monday, and I was told that I am the fifth person who has enrolled. I pictured there will be 6 people going on to level 8 at the moment. The receptionist has told me that he sees no reason why level 8 will not start because they will not be expecting a high enrolment rate for higher level courses. But look what happened??!!
Daniel and I have been contacting everyone about the cancellations, and calling everyone out for dinner at our usual place tomorrow night. All of us have been together all this time studying Korean together, and we really wanted to continue. But first, Hye Ri told us she's not going to teach us. Then, level 8 has been cancelled. How can we not be upset?!
Though I know I will be going to Korea to further study on the language, but I will still be really missing Korean classes here. However, not all my classmates are fortunate enough to have the opportunity to actually go to Korea... :(
I wonder when the next level 8 will start.....?
Looks like I will have to self-study a lot harder than usual...
I have enrolled on Monday, and I was told that I am the fifth person who has enrolled. I pictured there will be 6 people going on to level 8 at the moment. The receptionist has told me that he sees no reason why level 8 will not start because they will not be expecting a high enrolment rate for higher level courses. But look what happened??!!
Daniel and I have been contacting everyone about the cancellations, and calling everyone out for dinner at our usual place tomorrow night. All of us have been together all this time studying Korean together, and we really wanted to continue. But first, Hye Ri told us she's not going to teach us. Then, level 8 has been cancelled. How can we not be upset?!
Though I know I will be going to Korea to further study on the language, but I will still be really missing Korean classes here. However, not all my classmates are fortunate enough to have the opportunity to actually go to Korea... :(
I wonder when the next level 8 will start.....?
Looks like I will have to self-study a lot harder than usual...
Comments