Something over the weekends.....

Zoe is growing.... And Babbling....!


Zoe is now 2 years and 4 months.... a big big girl now! She's now weighing approximately 14kg, more than a 10kg package of rice. Gosh... I cannot carry her for more than 5 minutes, because she makes my arms so tired!


Cutie Zoe has more tricks up her sleeves now... She is now talking so much but I cannot decipher most of what she's saying, except for Eva. I have to partially guess, and just go 'Yeah. Yeah. That's right." with every single thing she says... :P

Met Eva and Zoe at Watergardens yesterday (Sat), and had a great time looking after Zoe and trying to chat with Eva. Just like many of my friends, she was extremely concerned with my PR status here.... Repeating herself, she kept saying that she hopes I can stay... After all, we have known each other since 2004, and have kept in touch since. Honestly, I will miss her and Zoe terribly. I really want to see Zoe grow up, and I hope Zoe can grow up remembering me (her 'Cong Cong Auntie') too... However, I really cannot say anything's for sure until Judgement Day next week...

Photobucket
We had lunch at the food court, because there weren't much other good options... even in the food court itself, the number of yummy food is limited. Which explains why I chose to have KFC out of all the other choices there...
Anyway, we had fun with Zoe... Look at Zoe's face after her dose of babyccino... So cute!!

Photobucket
Our coffee from Cite...

Photobucket
And we also had waffles...


************************************

Home-style Korean BBQ


Reached home at about 6.45pm, just in time for Korean BBQ. Our ex-housemate, Lee, has came over and he is making Korean BBQ for us. Actually he has already asked us a few times to gather, however, I am always not free, therefore I seized the only opportunity that I am free to gather. The three of us, plus our another future housemate - a Singaporean guy named Charlton - gathered at home. It was fun, and I bought wine. Lee gave me some tips about going to live and study in Korea too! It was good~


Photobucket
Rich, me and Lee...
This is probably the only photo we have ever took...


Going to watch the Argentina and Germany match now.... I'm not sure who to support... Maybe Germany?? GERMANY WON!!!! 4-0~ Well... I wasn't really rooting for any particular team, but 1) I guessed Germany will win; 2) Between Germany and Argentina, Germany is an underdog. And I always go for the underdogs. Go home and tidy up your room, Messi! :D

************************************


Toy Story 3


Photobucket

And after the exciting soccer match, I watched "Toy Story 3".

Rich has this collection of movies, new and/or international, on his hard disk. However, the anti-social-at-home me does not really know how to make use of these resources which he readily share with his housemates for free (cuz I always like watching dramas in my room). I was just watching the commentary after the games when Rich's friend, Devi (she's Rich's best friend, also from Singapore. She usually comes over to stay for a couple of days once in every 2-3 weeks), came into the living room and asked me to watch a movie together (even though half the time she's either smoking or on the phone in the balcony). Either way, "Toy Story 3" is a MUST-WATCH. It's probably the best out of all the Toy Story-s ever made... The adventure gets you captivated and excited. Every single minute does not contain any sort of boredom. Simply put, your eyes are glued to the screen when you are watching this animation.

Nearly teared towards the end though: when the toys held their hands together, ready to accept their fate being dumped into an incinerator; as well as when Andy, their owner, gave his toys away to a new owner because he needs to go to college, and the toys watched him go on the porch.

You do not need to watch this 3D. I watched this on TV, downloaded (apparently) from some Russian website. It was kinda weird because even though everything was spoken in English, 80% of the signs and labels in the movie was written in Russian! Apparently someone doctored them a little. Still, it didn't change anything because the storyline is that great~

10/10 for this one!!


Comments

Popular Posts