Watergardens with Zoe and Eva
Spent Sunday afternoon at Watergardens shopping mall with Eva and darling little Zoe. Had La Porchetta for lunch. Then we shopped around at slow pace because Zoe is a curious little thing who marvels at everything around her. Finally settled down at San Churro and had another round of coffee before I have to leave for work.
Seeing Zoe makes me really happy.... Especially when she kissed me... I feel like my heart has melted....
She is 21 months now... How time flies! It is just another 3 months before she turns 2!

My 2 favorite photos of Zoe... These are by far the best photos I have captured of her... She always moves when I try to take her picture, or she will not look into my camera... Very active and mischievious little girl...

We had spaghetti marinara, and focaccia ripiena ricotta and spinach @ La Porchetta
Both are actually pretty yummy...

My strong latte and Eva's chai latte @ San Churro

Eva and I over our lattes.
I feel like a paparazzi posting the latest news of my activities on my blog/Facebook. Perhaps my next job should be with the press?? Hmmm...
There goes another weekend... I wonder how long it will feel like to get to the next one......
Seeing Zoe makes me really happy.... Especially when she kissed me... I feel like my heart has melted....
She is 21 months now... How time flies! It is just another 3 months before she turns 2!

My 2 favorite photos of Zoe... These are by far the best photos I have captured of her... She always moves when I try to take her picture, or she will not look into my camera... Very active and mischievious little girl...

We had spaghetti marinara, and focaccia ripiena ricotta and spinach @ La Porchetta
Both are actually pretty yummy...

My strong latte and Eva's chai latte @ San Churro

Eva and I over our lattes.
I feel like a paparazzi posting the latest news of my activities on my blog/Facebook. Perhaps my next job should be with the press?? Hmmm...
There goes another weekend... I wonder how long it will feel like to get to the next one......
Comments