Boring week. + Fated to love you.

No... Not exactly 'boring' lah.... This week is just work and no play... but then I am exhausted enough already.

Am back to my old department from 7 months ago before I went back to Singapore for a holiday. More or less cooped up in the silver safe rushing for cases picking stock. Am happy to be working with my old team Brooke and Maria, and now, there is Paige. More standing up than sitting whole day. This job is stressful, but then it is a kind of stress where you can let everything go by 5pm and relax. Unlike my role as a purchasing assistant before, the stress continues even way after 5pm, and then the next day will still be the same old story, and everyone seems to be bothering you giving you more shit. Anyway, I will be working til 31st December, and then I will be out of job for God-knows-how-long. Perhaps it is not the best option but then I really have had enough. Probably a happier option by leaving Bevilles, even if it means a big reduction of my income.

I usually bring my own lunch, but on Friday (yesterday), I chose to eat out by myself at this little cafe near my office, called Roule Galette. I have walked by a few times but never got to go in and try. It is a French place selling crepe and coffee. Very quaint little place blasting French music, and the people working there are all French (from France, not locally-bred French). The Oceana crepe (smoked salmon with a home-made sauce) I have ordered tasted good! The waiter was really good looking too, but I could only manage a bit of French that I still remember from.... 8 years ago??? Hahaha... Service was mediocre though. There was a Hungarian old man sitting next to me who told me "Nice food, but crap service. I am not coming again!". The service did not bother me though. They seem pretty friendly towards me.

Photobucket
Ordered a strong latte, and the bowl of salad is complementary with the crepe.
Wierdly, I have started to accept some types of salads... As long as there are no tomatoes in it, I am fine.

Photobucket
Oceana crepe.
Simple looking. But tastes good!

Photobucket
Roule Galette is the name of the cafe


Then after work, I have decided to go shopping by myself. I love shopping by myself anyway. Went to the newly opened South Wharf DFO (took me ages to find it though cuz directions were not clear), just behind Melbourne Convention Center and Exhibition Hall. It is MASSIVE! Half of the places are yet to open, however, the area of the place is so big! Almost got myself a dress from Pilgrim but in the end I didn't. Went to find Kirsten on her shift at Kate Hill (selling handbags) and accompanied her for a while. It wasn't busy at all...

Photobucket
South Wharf DFO

Photobucket
This is a new bridge connecting to the DFO and Melbourne Convention Center

Photobucket
Mommy long legs
But I am not poisonous! :p


This week, I am so hooked to this drama that I cannot wait to go home just to watch it. Now I have finished it, I must say, this is one of my MOST FAVORITE Taiwanese drama ever (after "恶作剧之吻")! 命中注定我爱你 is so funny, it makes me laugh and laugh and laugh.... Yet at times it makes me cry like a faulty tap as well.

Photobucket
On a cruise ship, 陈欣怡(陈乔恩), a very un-fashionable office "sticky-note" girl, mistakenly walked into 纪存希 (阮经天)'s room after feeling drowsy from her flu medicine. On the other hand 存希's drink was drugged and he went back to his room thinking that 欣怡 was his gf Anna, whom he was going to propose. They had a one night stand, only to wake up in shock that the other party is not their partner. What was worse is, upon returning to Taiwan, 欣怡 realized that she is pregnant, and under 存希's grandmother's influence, they got to marry in order to give birth to the 10th generation of the 纪 family. The 纪 family owns a very big-scale cleaning products company that has been passed down from generation to generation.

The 2 of them, unwillingly married to each other because of the baby, set rules that they shall not fall in love with each other, and that 欣怡 will leave right after the baby is born. 欣怡 is a kind, understanding, but a little bit silly girl who always follows orders given to her, thus she is always the 便利贴女孩 in her workplace. However, after living together, they gradually fall for each other, though never letting the other party know it. 存希 is actually a responsible man, but not matured enough. He feels responsible for 欣怡, but even when he realizes he has fallen for her, he cannot put down Anna. Then things happened and 欣怡 lost the baby, left for Shanghai to lead a new life, and 存希 finally understood her value........

This is my version of a brief sypnosis, but even if it looks really simple, this drama is definitely worth a watch because it makes you laugh so hard, and cry so hard at the same time as well. I enjoyed myself so much, and I am willing to sacrifice my sleep just to 'chase' up this drama.... Unfortunately I cannot seem to get all the 24 episodes in good quality on download.... But you can easily watch it on You Tube if that is the case. I am still looking for good quality ones so that I can save them as a collection.


Probably going to have a quiet weekend... Today I am just going to sleep, and probably stay in and wait for phonecalls for our ad to get in a new housemate. Yes, Lee has already moved out, and returned to Korea. Now we need to get a new housemate... An hour ago, Rich and I have just got a really nice girl from Peru to view the house, and now we are waiting for her reply. Seems like most of the people who has called up are guys... Hopefully I can have a girl this time round...

Comments

Lee left? Wow... no more slamming of doors now eh and no more unwashed dishes in the sink...
Clarice said…
those are not the most important... it's a shame he has left, considering we have been housemates for quite a while, but at least i am happy now that now the doors are at least LOCKED! that's my most major concern followed by using other people's things and not returning! :\

Popular Posts