Mad rush
Gosh... I am finally sitting down having my lunch with my legs aching. But we managed to get Geelong, Werribee and Essendon cases out on time. To get these cases out, we need to finish up the other 27 stores too. Talk about fantastic teamwork! Maria, Brooke and I always coordinate well together. Last year we were the same team and we did well too.
It has been 2 weeks that I am back in my previous department. My legs are now getting used to standing up all day... Very physically draining but the stress level is definitely half of that of the puchasing assistant role. I manage myself most of the time with minimal supervision.
So glad it's now Friday... I really need some rest...
Now I will have to quickly finish up my lunch and get back to work. So glad I got bloggers for iPhone so I can blog! : )
It has been 2 weeks that I am back in my previous department. My legs are now getting used to standing up all day... Very physically draining but the stress level is definitely half of that of the puchasing assistant role. I manage myself most of the time with minimal supervision.
So glad it's now Friday... I really need some rest...
Now I will have to quickly finish up my lunch and get back to work. So glad I got bloggers for iPhone so I can blog! : )
Comments