Foodies
On Wednesday, I was supposed to have brought my own lunch, however, in a haste to catch my train, I left it at home... Therefore got to eat out...
I've been wanting to try out the fish & chips place near my office, but haven't done so... My colleagues seem to like that place so much... It is a small little place but they really do serve good quality fish & chips. I love their sour cream, served in a scallop shell.

The name of the shop is Blufish.

Your choice of grilled or fried fish.
I chose grilled.
Stayed in today (Saturday), and finally cooked my own dinner...
I've chosen very simple dishes because I am that lazy.... :)

Fish porridge.
Doesn't really look that good on photo, but tasted not bad.
Marinate the fish in soy sauce, pepper and sesame oil
& Cook the porridge for one hour.

Saw these prawns in Safeway, and they looked fresh and were really cheap!
Cooked with chopped garlic and added some salt to it.
REALLY GOOD!!! I finished the whole 300g myself -_-;;;

And finish my meal with some fruits!
Mangoes are cheap now, and they are my most favorite fruits of all time!
Prices for peaches are dropping as well, therefore I got myself some.
Recently, haven't been feeling like socializing... I feel contented resting at home and watching my dramas, going on eBay, sleeping, cleaning my room and looking for a new job on-off... My bedroom is like my own paradise, and I really hope Monday will not come so quickly!
I've been wanting to try out the fish & chips place near my office, but haven't done so... My colleagues seem to like that place so much... It is a small little place but they really do serve good quality fish & chips. I love their sour cream, served in a scallop shell.

The name of the shop is Blufish.

Your choice of grilled or fried fish.
I chose grilled.
Stayed in today (Saturday), and finally cooked my own dinner...
I've chosen very simple dishes because I am that lazy.... :)

Fish porridge.
Doesn't really look that good on photo, but tasted not bad.
Marinate the fish in soy sauce, pepper and sesame oil
& Cook the porridge for one hour.

Saw these prawns in Safeway, and they looked fresh and were really cheap!
Cooked with chopped garlic and added some salt to it.
REALLY GOOD!!! I finished the whole 300g myself -_-;;;

And finish my meal with some fruits!
Mangoes are cheap now, and they are my most favorite fruits of all time!
Prices for peaches are dropping as well, therefore I got myself some.
Recently, haven't been feeling like socializing... I feel contented resting at home and watching my dramas, going on eBay, sleeping, cleaning my room and looking for a new job on-off... My bedroom is like my own paradise, and I really hope Monday will not come so quickly!
Comments